LOVE CHILD IN THE WILD
I did, and froze my nuts off.

I went looking for frozen nuts and this came up in my search. Now I want one. Mmmm. Only 100 calories.

[Image: 6031893_top-10-hundred-calories-chocolat...f9538f.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't know what to say.

Has that ever happened before? I haz skillz. *flexes*
Now you make me hungry and long for things I cannot have. I think I'll go back down to the luau and see if there is any food left.
Bathing naked in a mountain stream-did that before I got here! It is the best.
Love Child in the Wild

He has ruined me
woken me up
Thoughts of visiting my love in Florida
crossed my mind this evening
as I recalled fond memories of love lost
and love ran away from
Dammit!
Go back to sleep you waking giant!
Fe Fi Fo Fum! I smell the yum of an english rum!
The new job is strange because I am still doing the other job for another month. Working in 2 offices during the day. I feel slightly out of sorts and not connected to the people here like usual.
I have sought conversation with the construction crews and laborers. I guess I realize the need to just banter back and forth with people sometimes and to not be an island or isolate.
Sometimes I don't connect with the people here, there is a strong younger crowd and a strong older crowd and I am right in the middle.
I think we're all kind of stuck in the middle like you sometimes, Love Child. So, I hope you keep coming in here and connecting with us when you feel that way at work and when the waking Giant is stalking you in the dark of night.
Thanks HotD! And when I said "here" I meant this place where I live. I definitely feel connected HERE at Mock!
I didn't realize I've been worrying about Love Child and bears for so many years.  hah

I only discovered that because I was searching for a wildfire thread.
Ha ha! And here I am again, in the wilderness, and stuck in the middle. But now I worry about rattlesnakes too!