Poll: Is OP an uncouth ill mannered twat who can't recognize an apology when he sees it?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
25.00%
2 25.00%
Yes
12.50%
1 12.50%
Yes
25.00%
2 25.00%
Yes
12.50%
1 12.50%
Yes
12.50%
1 12.50%
I don't understand what I read.
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OP the ungracious prick
So as you all know we've been going back and forth with this email thing. And you all know that he's got nothing but that to go at me with other than his new found bullshit of beastiality. Which is hilarious.

If someone apologized to you would you continue on your demented wrath or would you prove yourself past demented to the psychotic stage and show just what a dirty, low life street urchin you really are who's parents brough him up with the manners of a caveman?

I wrote this in the link following the quote. He continues on for pages more in his demented wrath. Now maybeI should recind the apology because he's telling me in his own psycho way that I am right all along?

[user=20]The Antagonist[/user] wrote:
Quote:Look, you openly said my name the same day or thereabouts you sent the email. You were testing the waters probably. I do not know. ONLY YOU can say why, not me.

I cannot explain why YOU would send such stuff other than to test your 'theory' on who I was and if your stoolie was telling the truth.

Who knows? maybe you were off your meds and shadow people goaded you into it? Maybe it was part of your well thought out obsession to "out" me because I needled you so much when I first joined. It was killing you not knowing who I was. You thought I was a guy. You had no idea and you had to find out and you made her tell you somehow. I won't guess the conversation you had and I've already gave my theory on how it was done.

There could be any number of reasons but the bottom line is the headers do not lie. I still find it extremely coincidental there were no more once I said all that. Also I was calling you Chickie then, funny how the emailer was calling me Chickie in the letter.

Sorry, the combination of the above points to you. I am safe in my assumption.

So you tell me why they stopped. Do you think some internet lurker saw that on here and stopped? Do you think there is some big plan out there to ruin your "reputation"?

I doubt it.

You really need to let this go. You are completely obsessed over this as if you've been slandered in some way. Trust me, your reputation as a nut job is intact. NO ONE worries about being called a nut as much as you. I don't care that you think I'm a liar, I only know what's put before me and the puzzle pieces fit at the time.

If it wasn't you then I'm sorry and it's an awfully funny coincidence. You need to learn to let go. Wipe the foam off your mouth, your frothing is becoming a problem.
http://www.mockforums.com/view_topic.php?id=2054&forum_id=4&page=8

OP, are you an uncouth, ill mannered twat?
I think you are playing hard to get and I think he is pulling your pigtails to gain your attention. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Sorry, I'm too busy fucking and blowing animals. I have no time for a rotten toothed British dwarf.

FYI everyone, I am NOT voting in this poll. It's obvious what I think.
where is the WHO GIVES A FUCK option in the poll?
You apparently are too stupid to catch the irony in the poll.

Settle down with the "hollering" you'll pop a vein. If you don't give a shit go away.
no i just want to know where the who gives a fuck option is. i see the 50 Yes options.
your mother
Opie was talking about this stupid email when I first joined and you were not even around. I wouldn't even worry about it anymore, he went straight over the deep end because of itand I don't think he'll be back. He has nothing left to say except that you have sex with horses. He even has it in his signature for Christs sake.
The Antagonist Wrote:your mother

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
sally, he'll be back. He always comes back. He's too ornery not to.

Maybe he'll come up with some outrageous "back-pedal" idea where he claims he knew it all along but was 'winding me up' like he did to "trap me" with his original plan.

Nothing will help his sorry ass now. He's a small person and I don't mean in height.

My dog has better manners.
That's rich.

One of the most angry, offensive, rabid motherfuckers at mock calling me ill mannered and uncouth. The irony is delicious and quite pathetic.

You know for a fact you are every bit as demented and obsessive as me, at least I have been diagnosed and have been given medication for it, you seriously need to get in touch with a head shrinker bitch.

I see you have added a quote by me to your signature after I added a quote by you in my signature. If you actually had an original idea would your shrinking walnut of a brain implode?

Ah well, if I ever do jump off a bridge I am secure in the knowledge that you will be right behind riding on my coat tails as usual.

As for your barely detectable "apology" you can stick it up your horses arse.

::finger::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
See sally.... just as I said.

Nice try degenerate. You still are an obsessive compulsive delusional nut case who was brought up by filthy cavemen with no manners who is on welfare mooching off the government.

You wouldn't recognize an apology if it bit you in the ass.

I recind said apology and will maintian till the day I die you did send the email. Why? because you have so little in your life to keep you going.

You wish all you say about me is true. You wish it so much you foam at the mouth.

Fuck you Glen.
Quote:Why? because you have so little in your life to keep you going.

I am about to get married to the love of my life, I am re-training for a new career in social work that will see me helping the most poor and vulnerable members of society. After my studying I will have MORE letters to add after my name, I am already an HND.

I have a beautiful daughter who is excelling at school, I live close to my family who I cherish dearly, I am financially secure even in the current financial climate.

I have a tight knit circle of friends who I can communicate on the same higher intellectual level with.

yeah worrying about what a worthless bitch like you is posting at a Mock forum is the only thing keeping me going.

::rollseyes::
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Why do you feel the need to justify yourself to me so often?

Your upcoming nuptials are a lie. Unless you produce photos and talk about preparations, and what not, you are lying. No one believes you.

No one believes you on most anything you say other than your a tiny nut. Short in stature, small in manners. You're a small man all the way around.

In fact, you're a well rounded degenerate.

You can assume anything you want about me. I justify NOTHING to you. Never have. I have given you valid and reasonable explanations of things, yet your obsessed rage blinds you to the facts put before you.

You grasp at anything to irk me. You make things up in great hopes you hit some bit of truth. But reality bites you in the ass every time.

You boast about great wealth as if you're the only one on earth doing well. As if we all should envy you.

Trust me, we don't. We never will.

Go cry to someone who gives a shit. That is a long road to travel, pack well.
Ordinary Peephole Wrote:I am already an HND.
Heiney Needs Dick?
Quote:Why do you feel the need to justify yourself to me so often?

Your upcoming nuptials are a lie. Unless you produce photos and talk about preparations, and what not, you are lying. No one believes you.

No one believes you on most anything you say other than your a tiny nut. Short in stature, small in manners. You're a small man all the way around.

In fact, you're a well rounded degenerate.

You can assume anything you want about me. I justify NOTHING to you. Never have. I have given you valid and reasonable explanations of things, yet your obsessed rage blinds you to the facts put before you.

You grasp at anything to irk me. You make things up in great hopes you hit some bit of truth. But reality bites you in the ass every time.

You boast about great wealth as if you're the only one on earth doing well. As if we all should envy you.

Trust me, we don't. We never will.

Go cry to someone who gives a shit. That is a long road to travel, pack well.

I don't justify myself to anyone, least of all to a lying little shit stirring bitch like you.
My life is good regardless of whether you believe it or not, its a fact live with it.
I have more to look forward to in the next couple of years than you have ever had in your sad little tragic existence, again this is a fact you are going to have to live with.
Please keep in mind I'm not the sad little individual who concocts bullshit stories when it becomes clear they can't rattle someone else effectively using their words and their brains.
That's you, not me.
A) you just did so justify yourself. No refuting that.

B) again, keep guessing about my life and what I do and do not have and what I do or do not have to look forward to.

You're running on a hamster wheel now. Your obsession can't end unless you get off the wheel.
Quote:A) you just did so justify yourself. No refuting that.

B) again, keep guessing about my life and what I do and do not have and what I do or do not have to look forward to.

You're running on a hamster wheel now. Your obsession can't end unless you get off the wheel.

If you look through the forum you will see that I post about lots of other things, not just you.
Maybe you should try to do the same, I am starting to think you are forum stalking me, everything you post is about me in some way.
I know your life is top secret, this is because you are too cowardly to reveal anything that might be mock worthy, unlike a open book like me.
[Image: anim149%5b1%5d.gif]
Money on the dwarf!