IT'S STILL SUMMER FFS!

I saw shelves filled with Halloween candy, costumes and decorations yesterday and I know that in just a few weeks I'll walk into Lowes and see Christmas trees and other holiday decor. This is bullshit.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Good, maybe you can get that Christmas tree we've been talking about for years
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Ha! I was just talking about this. As soon as my favorite garden center opens their Christmas shop I intend to get one. For real!
We have had a bitter cold winter where you can't do anything, I can't wait till you guys hand over summer, enjoy your cold Christmas, there is nothing more beautiful than sitting outside sipping a nice cold beverage enjoying the summer blue sky.
(08-26-2016, 07:33 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I can't wait till you guys hand over summer

I think I actually might be happy to do so. This has been the hottest, most humid Summer I have ever went through. It has completely sucked ass.
Seems those SOB's are jumping the season's earlier each and every year! Furious
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I have been ready for winter for 6 weeks
As if the Halloween candy bought today will last until Halloween. Would be pretty damn stale anyway.
(08-26-2016, 10:37 AM)Carsman Wrote: Seems those SOB's are jumping the season's earlier each and every year! Furious

I'm already celebrating St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day and the Fourth of July tonight. I'm going to drink a couple pints of Guinness, dress up in my green dress, bra, and panties, "romance Mr. Dick", and watch as the "fireworks" shoot out of my panties.
I'm ready for fall. Ready for cooler weather. It's too freaking hot every damn day.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-26-2016, 06:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm ready for fall. Ready for cooler weather. It's too freaking hot every damn day.

Agreed. I'll wear my girl clothes more in the Fall when I'm not sweating my tits off.
(08-26-2016, 06:18 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 06:15 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm ready for fall. Ready for cooler weather. It's too freaking hot every damn day.

Agreed. I'll wear my girl clothes more in the Fall when I'm not sweating my tits off.

Don't forget to change out your bag to a more fall appropriate color.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(08-26-2016, 06:21 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 06:18 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Don't forget to change out your bag to a more fall appropriate color.

I don't dress for the season or according to a color, I dress for Clangita/Danielle.
(08-26-2016, 06:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(08-26-2016, 10:37 AM)Carsman Wrote: Seems those SOB's are jumping the season's earlier each and every year! Furious

I'm already celebrating St. Patrick's Day, Valentine's Day and the Fourth of July tonight. I'm going to drink a couple pints of Guinness, dress up in my green dress, bra, and panties, "romance Mr. Dick", and watch as the "fireworks" shoot out of my panties.

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

(08-26-2016, 07:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Ha! I was just talking about this. As soon as my favorite garden center opens their Christmas shop I intend to get one. For real!

Amazon, sweetheart. I've been very pleased so far, not one burned out bulb in what..over 4 years?
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

It is still summer and I would still take the oppressive heat over 6ft of snow. Usually by the end of February I'm looking for someone to run over just to put some color on all the white.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-27-2016, 07:42 AM)Maggot Wrote: It is still summer and I would still take the oppressive heat over 6ft of snow. Usually by the end of February I'm looking for someone to run over just to put some color on all the white.

Yep I agree, SNOW & ICE sucks, that's why we elect to have summer (oppressive heat, SNAKES, (I HATE SNAKES) & all) all year long.

(08-27-2016, 07:24 AM)thekid65 Wrote: Amazon, sweetheart. I've been very pleased so far, not one burned out bulb in what..over 4 years?

I think your tree is gorgeous but remember how concerned you felt about spending that kind of money on something you couldn't see or feel outside of a picture? That's how I feel now.