Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
THE FINAL SUNDAY
(08-30-2016, 08:27 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(08-30-2016, 12:34 PM)sally Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 06:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Damn, Danny Downer post. I'm going to the Schaghticoke Fair this weekend. Toying with the idea of going en femme, since I don't think anyone I see that I know there would recognize/expect to see me in en femme. And bathroom situation shouldn't be a problem since porta pottys are gender neutral.

It's the fair, there will be kids there you cross dressing asshole. It's not like you're a transgender who actually feels like a woman in a mans body, you just do that shit for kicks. It doesn't count.

Calm down Sissy Sassing Sally, I'll most likely chicken out. Especially since I found out it only about a half hour away from where I live and some of my friends from high school are attending. Plus I'll be too worried about people staring at me to truly enjoy myself at the fair.

Almost went through with the crossdressing at the Fair. Glad I didn't. It was way hotter than the what I thought it was going to be. But then again if I had been wearing my wig and pantyhose maybe my forehead and legs wouldn't have gotten sunburned. So thank you so much Sally. Let my sunburn be on your head.

Other than that, I had a great day at the Fair(well maybe I shouldn't of had those fried jalepenos, and I was fat shamed by that ride operator who told me I was too fat for the ride). Hot Dog Pig Races, country music, aerial escape artist, sword swallowing, knife throwing, electric chair, guillotine, fire eater, sticking blades in a box, fire works, demolition derby, exotic animal shows(tarantulas, scorpions, lizards, alligators, monkeys, macaws, cobras, boa constrictors, leopards, capybara, honey badgers, oh my!).
Sounds like you had fun Bromo.
I got 4 numbers and the mega ball this weekend 1-8-11-17-29 mb 02 I was off 1 stinking number! So I won 1300.00 I would think it would be more. One more number and it would have been 4 mil. I have never got that close before.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Damn, I don't know if I'd call that good luck or bad luck.
I think if it was powerball it would be 100,000 my heart was all a flutter. I have to go to Concord to get it though, and taxes will be 300.00 or more. I play the same numbers every week all birthdays and months.
Had a great week at Grand View Lodge!

Perfect weather and lots of sun, fun, water and golf.
(09-04-2016, 01:34 PM)Maggot Wrote: my heart was all a flutter.

I can imagine that. Were you a little breathless? hah

Winning money is excellent! Are you going to save it or spend it?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-04-2016, 02:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Had a great week at Grand View Lodge!

You've taken about 20 vacations since I've had my last one, you lucky bastid.
(09-04-2016, 02:10 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 02:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Had a great week at Grand View Lodge!

You've taken about 20 vacations since I've had my last one, you lucky bastid.

We've been fortunate.

We're trying to make Hawaiu happen in January.
(09-04-2016, 01:35 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Almost went through with the crossdressing at the Fair. Glad I didn't. It was way hotter than the what I thought it was going to be. But then again if I had been wearing my wig and pantyhose maybe my forehead and legs wouldn't have gotten sunburned. So thank you so much Sally. Let my sunburn be on your head.

I hope you baked like a crab stuffed lobster, you perverted son of a bitch.

hah
(09-04-2016, 03:08 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-04-2016, 01:35 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Almost went through with the crossdressing at the Fair. Glad I didn't. It was way hotter than the what I thought it was going to be. But then again if I had been wearing my wig and pantyhose maybe my forehead and legs wouldn't have gotten sunburned. So thank you so much Sally. Let my sunburn be on your head.

I did.:(

My nose, ears and forehead are still peeling(plus I think I had a mild case of dehydration and heat exhaustion). Its why I didn't post pics of myself en femme today while my brother was away and I had the computer to myself.
This summer was a lot cooler than last and we only had one nearby fire that produced smoke in our area, so I think it was a great summer! No evacuations!
I enjoyed swimming on my off time and time with family and people got to visit and see where I work and live, so that was enjoyable.
I am actually looking forward to winter, but I will not assume that it will be like the last.
(09-04-2016, 09:40 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

My nose, ears and forehead are still peeling(plus I think I had a mild case of dehydration and heat exhaustion). Its why I didn't post pics of myself en femme today while my brother was away and I had the computer to myself.

Since you were planning on going to the fair en femme I take it you went alone. As if it's not already weird enough for a grown man to go to the fair by himself you were going to do it dressed as a women too. Jesus. You're lucky I saved your ass from going to jail for scaring the shit out of everyone at the petting zoo.

This will be the last Sunday this year that I'll be without football. Yowza!
(09-05-2016, 10:57 AM)sally Wrote:

Since you were planning on going to the fair en femme I take it you went alone. As if it's not already weird enough for a grown man to go to the fair by himself you were going to do it dressed as a women too. Jesus. You're lucky I saved your ass from going to jail for scaring the shit out of everyone at the petting zoo.
I see...so next time I should bring a gal pal and go en femme. That way we just look like two girlfriends enjoying a day at the fair. Got it.
(Next year, I'm planning better and going to get a hotel room and go to the NY State Fair en femme.....I hope to anyway.)

And I don't see anything weird about being a grown man and going to the fair alone. I saw plenty of other grown single men and women there.

hahhahhah Fucking LOVE me some Sally!
(09-06-2016, 11:06 AM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:

hahhahhah Fucking LOVE me some Sally!

Yeah she's hilarious when she's telling me off. hahBlowing-kisses

(no sarcasm intended)
Don't cry because summers over, smile at all the memories.
Don't cry for me Summer Tina
The truth is I never left you
All through our wild days
Our mad existence
I kept my promise
Now let me fuck your sister.