Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
THE FINAL SUNDAY

This is the last Sunday in August and in another week it will be the unofficial end of Summer. I'm only sorry to see the time gone but not the Summer.

Did you do anything this Summer that you will look back fondly on?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Everyone didn't have a crappy Summer, did they? Lie!

FQ2 got married.
Donovan didn't.
Ramsey had her life threatened.
An ambulance came for Cars.
Love Child is missing.
Clang has never been better.
Same old, same old, Duchess. What do you think, I've been traveling on my yacht all summer visiting exotic places? I haven't done a damn thing.
(08-28-2016, 06:04 PM)sally Wrote: What do you think, I've been traveling on my yacht all summer visiting exotic places?

Nah. That was last Summer.
(08-28-2016, 05:50 PM)Duchess Wrote: Clang has never been better.

Now if I could get privacy from my nosy, complaining family, I'd be in Paradise.
I'd rather not remember this as the summer I got threatened.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
What about the summer you got fucked? It doesn't matter if it happened or not. Lets just pretend you did.
My trip to Orlando and the three weeks after I got home were awesome. Aside from a mild annoyance from an inspector which I had to come to work for it was probably the best month of my life.
My family has had another great summer.

Couple of days at the North Shore, a couple of visits to my sisters husbands cabin in Northern WI, our jaunt to Northern MN in late June, and capping everything this week with a stay in Brainerd.

Weather this summer has been great again, and that has a lot to do with how enjoyable everything is.
On my vacations I end up doing all kinds of stuff around the house and end up spending only a couple days off on safari.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
The "Final Sunday" sounds so final! I hope it's not!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-28-2016, 07:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Now if I could get privacy from my nosy, complaining family, I'd be in Paradise.

Damn, Danny Downer post. I'm going to the Schaghticoke Fair this weekend. Toying with the idea of going en femme, since I don't think anyone I see that I know there would recognize/expect to see me in en femme. And bathroom situation shouldn't be a problem since porta pottys are gender neutral.
(08-29-2016, 06:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(08-28-2016, 07:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Damn, Danny Downer post. I'm going to the Schaghticoke Fair this weekend. Toying with the idea of going en femme, since I don't think anyone I see that I know there would recognize/expect to see me in en femme. And bathroom situation shouldn't be a problem since porta pottys are gender neutral.

Have a grand time, Ms 44

(08-29-2016, 01:06 PM)Carsman Wrote: The "Final Sunday" sounds so final! I hope it's not!

It was just a phrase. No worries!
(08-29-2016, 06:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Damn, Danny Downer post. I'm going to the Schaghticoke Fair this weekend. Toying with the idea of going en femme, since I don't think anyone I see that I know there would recognize/expect to see me in en femme. And bathroom situation shouldn't be a problem since porta pottys are gender neutral.

It's the fair, there will be kids there you cross dressing asshole. It's not like you're a transgender who actually feels like a woman in a mans body, you just do that shit for kicks. It doesn't count.
(08-30-2016, 12:34 PM)sally Wrote:
(08-29-2016, 06:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Damn, Danny Downer post. I'm going to the Schaghticoke Fair this weekend. Toying with the idea of going en femme, since I don't think anyone I see that I know there would recognize/expect to see me in en femme. And bathroom situation shouldn't be a problem since porta pottys are gender neutral.

It's the fair, there will be kids there you cross dressing asshole. It's not like you're a transgender who actually feels like a woman in a mans body, you just do that shit for kicks. It doesn't count.

The kids go to the fair to see the sights, and sights they'll see!hah

(08-30-2016, 12:34 PM)sally Wrote: It's the fair, there will be kids there you cross dressing asshole.

And? Kids need to be educated outside the classroom. Mommy, why does that lady have a bulge in between her legs? Why is "she" so hairy? why is that drunk man dancing around in panties and lipstick and swinging around a purse?
(08-30-2016, 06:31 PM)Carsman Wrote:

The kids go to the fair to see the sights, and sights they'll see!hah
Oh The Places They'll Go! (Running screaming from the fat ugly man-lady whose pantyhose and panties ripped and has his old man balls sagging out.)

Calm down Sissy Sassing Sally, I'll most likely chicken out. Especially since I found out it only about a half hour away from where I live and some of my friends from high school are attending. Plus I'll be too worried about people staring at me to truly enjoy myself at the fair.