The art world has gone to the dogs....
The World's First Art Exhibition for Dogs

Published on Aug 24, 2016
By artist and designer Dominic Wilcox
www.dominicwilcox.com
Dominic created 3 interactive sculptures. A giant dog bowl with brown ball pit balls, a car window simulator, with customised scent blowing fan and mechanical moving landscape. And a water feature of jumping water between drinking bowls.

Dominic also curated 6 artists to create wall based paintings, drawings and collages that dogs would appreciate. They were created in colours dogs can see, yellow and blue and scented in whatever subject matter of the art work.
Commissioned by MORE THAN
I wonder if there's a tree or a fire hydrant in there someplace.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Weird but I liked the giant bowl, that looked like fun.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hardwood floors were a good choice.
A couple of those stupid dogs look like they really think they're riding in a car. They also seemed to enjoy the ball pit.
Dogs are colorblind. Everything should have been in black, white, or gray.
It says they see in yellow and blue. Are you an expert on this clang
(08-29-2016, 06:27 PM)sally Wrote: It says they see in yellow and blue. Are you an expert on this clang

He's not exactly an expert, but that's what the dogs he's knows told him! hah:
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-29-2016, 06:27 PM)sally Wrote: It says they see in yellow and blue. Are you an expert on this clang
A lot of people don't understand what color blind means. There are different colors that color blindness affects. Sometimes reds, green's and blue's and variations of each.
So now you're an expert too

Dog art, no. Dog farts, yes....well not really but I take a crack at it and manage to squeak by. Its really furbulous when you fartmiliarize yourself whiff the various doggone odors.
(08-29-2016, 06:32 PM)Carsman Wrote:

He's not exactly an expert, but that's what the dogs he's knows told him! hah:

It was ruff going fur awhile...I thought they were barking up the wrong tree...butt they boned me up on the subject of dog art.
Dammit. Why is no one around during my funny/punny moments? Now I have to wait until I get home tomorrow night to find out how funny or mental I really am.

hah

You're not mental. No more than anyone else anyway.
When my son was younger he got a black and white skeleton costume for Halloween and my Newfoundland hated it. My son thought it was funny to put it on and tease him with it so one day when we weren't home the dog went in his room, took it out of the closet and tore it to shreds. He didn't just tear a hole in it, he ripped it to pieces. He made sure that little bastard was never going to put that thing on again.
Reading this now makes me laugh like all hell.
I had to watch the video again. I still think the giant dog bowl looks like fun.   hah