YOUR PET VS A REFUGEE
(09-01-2016, 01:43 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I agree with Sally & Syber in that people do place their own value on things. What is valuable to me may not mean jack to anyone else.

Right, you can save only one, your horse, or a refugee. Kinda sure know your answer.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I admitted I care more for my pets in my very first post. I didn't want anyone to think I was implying I am above that because I'm not.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would adopt a syrian from a shelter. With those sad eyes who could resist? Teach them English and stuff.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-01-2016, 06:23 PM)Maggot Wrote: I would adopt a syrian from a shelter. With those sad eyes who could resist? Teach them English and stuff.

You're such an asshole.

That's alright, I figure that's because........somewhere, somehow, somebody must have kicked you around some. Tell me, why you wanna lay there and revel in your abandon?

On second thought...listen, it don't really matter to me baby. You believe what you want to believe, you see...

P.s. I hope a couple of pissed off Syrians piss in your shoes at the shelter. Smiley_emoticons_smile
I would tell them, listen, you don't have to live like a refuge. I've also heard the Ethiopians are good with kids.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.