Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Assholes in the news
ZEROSPHERES Offline
Geschlechtslos

RE: Assholes in the news

(09-16-2016 07:20 AM)Carsman Wrote:  Hey "Z", good to see you back!

Thanks, Carsman

I see Aussie is still inserting herself where ever she can to get the attention she craves.

[Image: ERTYH.jpg]

Blut und Boden

[Image: 200.gif#310]
09-16-2016 01:45 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

Thats not really a picture of Aussiebitch you know...........thats her hand puppet......"BILL"

09-16-2016 01:52 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

ZEROSPHERES Offline
Geschlechtslos

(09-16-2016 01:52 PM)Maggot Wrote:  Thats not really a picture of Aussiebitch you know...........thats her hand puppet......"BILL"

Yes. We know if a picture of her IRL was there, Clinton would be diverting his eyes away, instead of grabbing a glimpse of those ample boobs.

Blut und Boden

09-16-2016 02:22 PM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

If any nipple pictures come from this, they must be erect.

09-16-2016 04:13 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

ewwwww touchy touchy touchy even when I make a suggestion about your political status. Seriously Zero, that is the biggest oxymoron I have ever heard of in my life. So so silly.

09-17-2016 04:20 AM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

oh and by the way Zero, I don't need to go out of my way to get attention. If I want attention I know how to go about it properly.

I was actually asking you a legitimate question to a valid discussion based on what I know about you if you think Trump wants to give you a group hug you are sadly delusional.

09-17-2016 06:34 AM

Carsman Offline
Geriatric star & Bad Mocker

In the news today:

Some other things to worry about, North Korea's Kim Jong has ample supplies to make 20 nuclear bombs possibly by year's end!

Kim Jong & possibly Donny with nukes in the future, oy vey!

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
09-17-2016 08:31 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

I predict Kim Jong will be taken out by his own people probably fairly soon. I also hope they post a video of him being eaten alive naked by hungry dogs.

09-17-2016 12:32 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

Yeah! Just like that crazy fuck Ramsey on Game of Thrones.

...he had clothes on though

...and he was tied in a chair

...but still

...what's good enough for one crazy bastard is good enough for another.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
09-17-2016 02:12 PM

ZEROSPHERES Offline
Geschlechtslos

(09-17-2016 06:34 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:  I was actually asking you a legitimate question to a valid discussion based on what I know about you if you think Trump wants to give you a group hug you are sadly delusional.
Aussie, I think if Trump became President it would be much worse than Hillary winning. That doesn't mean I am pro-Hillary. I choose her as my only alternative out of two crummy choices. The Libertarian and Green party candidates have less that 15% between them, so choosing either of them is a wasted vote. Choosing Trump is asking for serious trouble for the USA. I am in my mid 60s and the song "Mrs. Robinson" rings so true, now, more that ever.

Blut und Boden

09-17-2016 05:11 PM

Clang McFly Offline
Title Bureau Fat Fuck

(09-17-2016 05:11 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:  I think if Trump became President it would be much worse than Hillary winning. That doesn't mean I am pro-Hillary. I choose her as my only alternative out of two crummy choices. The Libertarian and Green party candidates have less that 15% between them, so choosing either of them is a wasted vote. Choosing Trump is asking for serious trouble for the USA.

That's the same thing I tell my friends when they ask why I'm voting for a criminal like Hillary.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
09-18-2016 10:49 AM

aussiefriend Away
Mocker

Zero, I don't know what you mean about "Mrs. Robinson", I actually feel sorry for true Republicans, because I don't think it's a fair race.
Trump is a boofhead, it's a terrible thing for the Republican's and those who are serious about the party. I don't think they will let this happen again. I don't get a vote, but I thought from your posts that you were a Trumpet, if you are Republican, he is not representing them well, and many I think feel that way.

I have friends on both sides of politics and sitting on the fence etc, the full spectrum. I know kindness is important with the Christian vote, and he has an element of rudeness that would not sit well with Christians.

09-18-2016 08:25 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

(09-18-2016 08:25 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:  I actually feel sorry for true Republicans, because I don't think it's a fair race.
Trump is a boofhead, it's a terrible thing for the Republican's and those who are serious about the party.

Don't waste your sympathy on them, they don't deserve it, they created Trump and this is something they do deserve. They are all about themselves, not about their country. One of their leaders publicly said Trump is a racist and in the next breath said he supports him. The head of the RNC has now begun to threaten those Republicans who won't toe the party line and support that retard. Fuck 'em. Not one single person leading the Republican party has a set of balls, Trump has neutered them all.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
09-19-2016 05:39 AM

Carsman Offline
Geriatric star & Bad Mocker

Already said this in another thread, but it bears repeating.

Said it before, saying it again: I so wish there was a viable third party candidate! Ugh!

Carsman: Loves Living Large

Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!
09-19-2016 08:05 AM