Poker, pool and whatever on Saturday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j3kzivfaOaE
06-01-2018 05:59 PM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Maggot Offline
Supermod

RE: Whats on the agenda

(06-01-2018 02:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

In a word, rain. Yup. Anywhere from 3-5 inches, I'm already getting flood warnings. I just now cut the grass around the pool, which still has its cover on because it's been raining since, oh I don't know, April, maybe.

Mine is running all the leaves are out and the last stage of green is almost gone. The filter was not pumping after an hr or so and the only thing that it could be is a small leak in one of the o-rings. I ordered a new set but until then I opened the top valve just a bit to let the air buildup out. It works now and we should be swimming in it any day.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
06-02-2018 08:57 AM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

Tomorrow I'm going to a coffee bar/cereal bar/comic shop. Run by professional wrestlers. It does not get geekier than that.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
06-02-2018 01:13 PM

Duchess Away
Administrator

I never knew there is such a thing as a cereal bar.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
06-02-2018 01:15 PM
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply Reply

BigMark Offline
Mocker

Last night was date night, mexican restaurant, cadillac margaritas we sat around the pool looking at the stars and seeing venus and saturn shining so bright because no moon, looking at the satellites going across the sky and saw a shooting star. Life is fucking good.

06-02-2018 10:25 PM

Donovan Offline
Clarified idiot

(06-02-2018 01:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:  

I never knew there is such a thing as a cereal bar.

Kind of a new thing. I will review it tomorrow but when you think about it, for a college town like this its goddamn genius.

Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
06-03-2018 12:34 AM

Maggot Offline
Supermod

(06-02-2018 10:25 PM)BigMark Wrote:  Last night was date night, mexican restaurant, cadillac margaritas we sat around the pool looking at the stars and seeing venus and saturn shining so bright because no moon, looking at the satellites going across the sky and saw a shooting star. Life is fucking good.

Venus is really bright now. I need to set up my telescope and usually put it on the upper deck so I can make believe I'm playing " The ghost and Mrs. Muir" I play the Ghost.

You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating dance.
06-03-2018 09:28 PM