Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HI SWEETIES

The back of my throat tightens simply thinking of it.

When I first got high speed internet I watched a lot of things that I wouldn't dream of watching now. After years of a dialup connection out here it was a novelty to be able to watch videos.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
There are worse videos than TGOC online, but not many that are quite as happily disgusting. Vile.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(09-09-2016, 06:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Ever hear of the 2 girls, One Cup video?

Yeah, I have heard about that one, Clang.

I think Duchess posted a thread about it a couple of years back.

I never watched the video though.
(09-10-2016, 08:29 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(09-09-2016, 06:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Ever hear of the 2 girls, One Cup video?

Yeah, I have heard about that one, Clang.

I think Duchess posted a thread about it a couple of years back.

I never watched the video though.

Me neither. I searched for it and all I could find was videos of people's horrified reaction to it.

I thought the girls must have been drugged to do something like that but they didn't look it. They looked happy & laid back, like they were doing nothing more than eating an ice cream cone. To say it was revolting would be an understatement.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would never watch that. I just want to make that perfectly clear. Watching my son eat a booger in secret makes me want to hurl.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My daughter has this thing now where she thinks it's funny to tell me that she wants to eat a bloody rat for dinner. Where the fuck she got that from I don't know, but the other day when she kept talking about it, it was seriously making me nauseated. Normally I don't have that weak of a stomach, but that day the thought of it was making me gag. I told her that I don't want to hear anything more about bloody fucking rats or you're going to your room.
I've been watching the series "Supernatural" probably because they have the same car I had so I think there may be something wrong with your bloodline. Something sinister and out of place.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
we call those rare rats round hair, y'all might wanna order them well done.
Hello BigMark, you have spoken to me a few times, and I haven't known what to say, so now I am sending you salutations. Also, I think you have become a good asset to Mock.
i do have a good asset, great call!
(09-12-2016, 12:11 AM)BigMark Wrote: i do have a good asset, great call!

Let's not get ahead of ourselves, we still need you to come in here and sweep out the joint.