Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HI SWEETIES

I love you guys. Have a beautiful week. 99

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: 5I7AyEP.gif]

Ewww, okay, my greeting was vomit inducing. I see your point.

Drastic times call for drastic measures. *chugs beer & crushes can*

I need you bitches to do more than stand around with your thumb up your ass. Doooo something. Screw work and screw your families and associated loved ones too. Fuck 'em all and get in here and talk to me.
This is how I pictured you when I read the OP, Duchess.

[Image: tumblr_magtng89bm1rqanv2o1_500.jpg]

You have an ab fab week too, sweetie darling. 27

44 Glug Glug Glug
(09-06-2016, 02:29 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: This is how I pictured you when I read the OP, Duchess.

[Image: tumblr_magtng89bm1rqanv2o1_500.jpg]

You have an ab fab week too, sweetie darling. 27

This is how I picture Duchess:
You had me until you put that goddamn love shack in there. That is a deal breaker right there.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(09-06-2016, 06:22 PM)Donovan Wrote: You had me until you put that goddamn love shack in there. That is a deal breaker right there.

I'm crushed...and gutted. I am. I'll go look for something special just for you. That song makes me feel happy & goofy and I wanted you to feel the same way.

Smiley_emoticons_wink
I feel Donovan's pain. I was visiting friends in Idaho and there was a pizza parlor in a small town there that had a jukebox. Some crazed and bored high school student must have put half a roll of quarters into that music machine and punched up
whatever combination of letters/numbers LOVE SHACK was on, multiple times. Sure, at first you don't really notice, but upon the third or fourth repeat play it became obvious. On or around the seventh or eight play we just about couldn't finish up
our pizza fast enough to make a beeline out of there.

Kid punking restaurant patrons: one.
Visitors from out of state: zero.
That's a beautiful story One Bended
(09-06-2016, 06:51 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: I feel Donovan's pain. I was visiting friends in Idaho and there was a pizza parlor in a small town there that had a jukebox. Some crazed and bored high school student must have put half a roll of quarters into that music machine and punched up
whatever combination of letters/numbers LOVE SHACK was on, multiple times. Sure, at first you don't really notice, but upon the third or fourth repeat play it became obvious. On or around the seventh or eight play we just about couldn't finish up

I think I was around seven years old and my dad took me and my friend to a sports type bar with arcade games and stuff and I kept playing Jack and Diane over and over on the jukebox. I did it several times before getting yelled at and told I'll never see another fucking quarter from him again.
(09-06-2016, 06:51 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: I feel Donovan's pain. I was visiting friends in Idaho and there was a pizza parlor in a small town there that had a jukebox. Some crazed and bored high school student must have put half a roll of quarters into that music machine and punched up

I've thought about doing that with a Backstreet Boys, One Direction, NSYNC, Britney Spears or Bieber song.
(09-06-2016, 08:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I've thought about doing that with a Backstreet Boys, One Direction, NSYNC, Britney Spears or Bieber song.

Just don't do it while "en femme" at a biker bar.

I shouldn't have to tell you this stuff, but after that fair thing I don't know anymore.
(09-06-2016, 06:22 PM)Donovan Wrote: You had me until you put that goddamn love shack in there. That is a deal breaker right there.

I can 1 Up this.

From

to

Queen's "Fat Bottom Girls" would be an excellent track to play multiple times.
You will find yourself humming it for many hours afterward.
(09-07-2016, 02:17 AM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Queen's "Fat Bottom Girls" would be an excellent track to play multiple times.
You will find yourself humming it for many hours afterward.

I don't want to listen to that Queen song for awhile. I told one of my female co-workers(my trainer) I was going to see a Queens tribute band and she asked me to name my favorite Queens song. I accidentally blurted out "Fat Bottom Girls". Blush

Better?

Heard this Gaga song on the radio yesterday, and it's been bangin in by head since then! hah

Rah rah ah-ah-ah

Ro mah ro-mah-mah

Gaga oh-la-la
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Oops, that was supposed to be in "my" head. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I don't know why Love Shack gives me hives, most people love it, but it is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Especially the guy. My son still laughs about a time years ago when we had walked to Tim Hortons, bought coffee and donuts and had literally just sat down when it came on and he swears I said something like "oh we gotta get the fuck outta here" and bolted from my seat. I think the kid was exaggerating but it's like his dad-comedy highlight reel.

Only one other song does me that way and fits the motif of "endless repeat anecdote": one time I was a guest of the state for about two weeks as a minor, in a town with no juvenile facilities so they isolated us in an empty side of grown-up jail (me and little brother) and I requested a radio to pass the time. They brought one, cranked it up to high volume on top forty, set it out of reach on the other side of the bars, and left us for 16 hours. Every twenty minutes we got to hear "you spin me right round like a record baby" at full volume. No breaks. All day. For several days. Stupid fucking small-town hick cops. I think they were pissed I had laughed about them catching a check forger named Elvis Presley Whitehorse, who then paid his bail...with a bad check. Fucking hilarious. So they punished us for laughing at them. Even now, hearing that song will send me into a murderous rage.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.