The C String?
I bet Sally has one of these! The new Visible vagina dresses are making their way on the runway! So edgy! So exciting and daring! Show off your leg up to your belly button!
Is the trend for men next?
The visible side hip kilt!

I've seen them. Not everyone can pull them off but Bella Hadid looked great in hers.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Great a Camel toe thread!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Bella -

[Image: wenn23900910.jpg]
Probably don't do a lot of moving around in a dress like that, but she sure looks good standing there in it
I approve.
(09-08-2016, 01:21 AM)Love Child Wrote: I bet Sally has one of these!

I'm more of a Maryann than a Ginger. I think you have to be tall and thin to pull that off. And actually right now I'm a fat Maryann so I couldn't pull it off at all.
(09-08-2016, 11:09 AM)sally Wrote:

I'm more of a Maryann than a Ginger. I think you have to be tall and thin to pull that off. And actually right now I'm a fat Maryann so I couldn't pull it off at all.

I love a woman with a little meat on her bones (and curves in the right places).
Smokin Hot!

(But like six said, she can't safely move around that much, wonder how long she can stay in that posehah)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

She moved fine in it. It has a built in bodysuit and it protects her modesty.
A person has to be a narcissistic overblown egomaniac to strut around in front of cameras striking poses like that. It seems like the most useless thing a person could do.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

That ^^^^^ speaks of every person who has ever walked a red carpet. That's all they do on it. Ugh.
(09-08-2016, 11:59 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

I love a woman with a little meat on her bones (and curves in the right places).
Nice going Sally, you ate and drank yourself right into MS' spank bank lol
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(09-08-2016, 06:48 PM)Donovan Wrote:
(09-08-2016, 11:59 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

Nice going Sally, you ate and drank yourself right into MS' spank bank lol
Sally knows what I like.

Now the plan is for her to don that MaryAnn outfit and send me a few pics.
I'm on a diet so you can say goodbye to this fat ass. I'll give it a month, maybe two, and I'll be ready for the vagina dress.
(09-08-2016, 07:32 PM)sally Wrote: I'm on a diet so you can say goodbye to this fat ass. I'll give it a month, maybe two, and I'll be ready for the vagina dress.

Just how fat of an ass are we talking about?

Don't lose your booty.
140 at 5'5. Medium body frame. I like myself the best at 128, but my body seems to be fighting that really hard. It just wants to stay at 140 no matter what I do. Bastard.

Actually I haven't tried everything. I'm sure meth or crack would get those stubborn 12 lbs. off.
140 ain't bad at all for that frame. Bony chicks are over rated and unrealistic.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(09-08-2016, 08:07 PM)sally Wrote: 140 at 5'5. Medium body frame. I like myself the best at 128, but my body seems to be fighting that really hard. It just wants to stay at 140 no matter what I do. Bastard.

Actually I haven't tried everything. I'm sure meth or crack would get those stubborn 12 lbs. off.

An extended illness will help you lose weight too.
(09-08-2016, 08:07 PM)sally Wrote: 140 at 5'5. Medium body frame. I like myself the best at 128, but my body seems to be fighting that really hard. It just wants to stay at 140 no matter what I do. Bastard.

Also, getting yourself locked up and put in the slamer for a month on just bread and water would work too. hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!