TAKING ON MOCK

This is inspired by something I read in another thread here in Mock.

Out of all the people here now I think Ramsey has taken the most shit, followed closely by Sally. They tolerated a ton when they first came here. I can't read some of the old stuff, it makes me cringe.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Ramsey would be considered a 'soft' target.

She's also brought most of it upon herself.

I'm really unhappy with this thread title now. It looks too much like, taking one, on the front page.
It seems like such a silly thing. I've never thought to myself "damn it, I just can't take this shit anymore!" Not here or any other forum anyway.
(09-12-2016, 01:58 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Out of all the people here now I think Ramsey has taken the most shit, followed closely by Sally. They tolerated a ton when they first came here. I can't read some of the old stuff, it makes me cringe.

I'd take a lot more shit here, but I think people just ignore my really crazy posts. Not that I mind taking shit, I've been taking it all my life. It trained me for my DMV job where taking shit from customers is a job requirement.
(09-12-2016, 05:58 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I'd take a lot more shit here, but I think people just ignore my really crazy posts. Not that I mind taking shit, I've been taking it all my life. It trained me for my DMV job where taking shit from customers is a job requirement.

Can you wear a hidden camera someday and record all the shit you take?

Then, post for us here a crazy woman cussing you out in Vietnamese?

Or, someone picking their nose and flicking it at you?

That'd be really cool.
(09-12-2016, 06:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

That'd be really cool.

No. I love my job too much to get fired for secretly recording my calls. Plus if a Vietnamese woman calls I'll have to conference in a translator and I fear something may get lost in translation.
(09-12-2016, 06:06 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 06:02 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

That'd be really cool.

No. I love my job too much to get fired for secretly recording my calls. Plus if a Vietnamese woman calls I'll have to conference in a translator and I fear something may get lost in translation.

Translation:

You eat too much at my restaurant's all you can eat buffet and stay out of the women's bathroom.

Or something like that.
lol....yeah.
(09-12-2016, 02:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm really unhappy with this thread title now. It looks too much like, taking one, on the front page.

I read the title as "TALKING SHIT" and was all prepared to come in here and let loose on Big Sal. :(

I hadn't found Mock yet when Rams and sally joined, but have read some threads from back in the day. Most of them were brutal, but funny. Others were just drama shitfests, but kinda fun to read.

As far as taking shit goes, most of us have dished and taken a lot of shit up in here. It's part of the 'unfiltered' fun. It seems like it's almost always men who can dish it out but can't take it for some reason.
(09-12-2016, 05:58 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'd take a lot more shit here, but I think people just ignore my really crazy posts. Not that I mind taking shit, I've been taking it all my life. It trained me for my DMV job where taking shit from customers is a job requirement.

It made me laugh when you said that you used to get really upset about being called a fat retard at Troll Kingdom. I think you were kidding, I hope you were kidding, but either way it's still funny hah.
(09-12-2016, 08:58 PM)sally Wrote:
(09-12-2016, 05:58 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'd take a lot more shit here, but I think people just ignore my really crazy posts. Not that I mind taking shit, I've been taking it all my life. It trained me for my DMV job where taking shit from customers is a job requirement.

It made me laugh when you said that you used to get really upset about being called a fat retard at Troll Kingdom. I think you were kidding, I hope you were kidding, but either way it's still funny hah.

Yeah I was kidding. I was always laughing my ass off as I typed my "angry post". The super serious trolls were entertained by pissing off the "fat retard"(they never believed me when I told them I wasn't mad. I mean really? I was called fat and stupid all through my school years. You can't think of something better? ) so for me it was win-win.
Clang just remember "It don't come easy"

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Aussie took a ton of shit when ESAD Joined. I remember ESAD & CN ganging up on her....It wasn't until F2 commented something like What a woman Aussie was for taking on 2 men at once that they left her alone.

Although, I never pictured cn as a man. I always pictured him as a fat, pimply teenager in his mum's basement.

That comment made me look to see when you joined. 5 years ago! That's a long time in forum land.

I'm changing the title. I very rarely do anything like that but I really can't handle it one more second.
(09-13-2016, 06:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That comment made me look to see when you joined. 5 years ago! That's a long time in forum land.

I joined because F2 posted a link to mock, in the comment section of a local Celina Cass story.

I bypassed the usual Mock initiation by sucking up to Lady Cop (at the time, she was willing to 'fast Track" the crime forum people). It took me a while to realize that being called a twat by some bitch on the interwebz really wasn't the end of the world, lol.

I don't think I would have survived the early days of Mock. I read some of those intro threads....
(09-13-2016, 07:15 AM)cannongal Wrote: she was willing to 'fast Track" the crime forum people

She couldn't get her sleuths out of the newbie forum fast enough. hah
Cannongal thanks for saying that. For 1 I didn't remember F2s comment, and 2 I can't guarantee I was sober. 3. I still have days where I miss LadyCop which I knew what happened and would have just been so much closer to her, I would get in a huff sometimes it was really silly.
You know the little gorgeous girl with a prosthetic limb that was murdered by her ugly troll stepmother and father who got away with it or condoned it, she was what drew me to Mock. I was researching her, because she touched my heart, and LC had put something up there saying if you want to discuss this more come to Mock and I did and 5 years later, I finally understood how Mock worked.

But I will always have a special place in my heart for that little girl because she was quiet harmless and had hearing aids. I know for sure, LC would have given her a big hug.