TAKING ON MOCK
(09-28-2016, 05:22 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: You a full of excuses Clang. We all have moments where we say negative feedback to ourselves. You need to work harder on yourself. One rule doesn't apply to you that you get screwed over and another for the rest of the world.

I don't know what it is you have to do, but you do! Start there. We all have work to do on ourselves. Come on Clang rennovate yourself instead of trashing the joint inside and out.

^that's what all the rich popular girls/sluts say.
Clang you have admitted to being lazy. Lazy won't get you to your destiny. You will become fatter if you dont declare a war on laziness. People will be able to tell that you are lazy and you will get fatter and that is repulsive to people who are motivated and moving forward in their life.

You need a kick up the ass.
(09-28-2016, 11:52 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang you have admitted to being lazy. Lazy won't get you to your destiny. You will become fatter if you dont declare a war on laziness. People will be able to tell that you are lazy and you will get fatter and that is repulsive to people who are motivated and moving forward in their life.

You need a kick up the ass.

I have the desire to be not as lazy but not the willpower. I need to separate myself from the people who wallow and delight in the unhealthy lifestyle. I was doing more cooking and cleaning and walking when I lived by myself. Those were the best 6 months of my life.
The fact you DON'T want to be lazy is a start. Start there. You have the will. Small little steps, do something small to fight laziness. We all fight with laziness from time to time, it's human, but don't make it a career choice or default button. Fight it, but start with small things, whether it's cleaning something extra clean, or getting up and going further to make something better. It starts with you, there is hope, because you want change.
(09-29-2016, 07:28 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: The fact you DON'T want to be lazy is a start. Start there. You have the will. Small little steps, do something small to fight laziness. We all fight with laziness from time to time, it's human, but don't make it a career choice or default button. Fight it, but start with small things, whether it's cleaning something extra clean, or getting up and going further to make something better. It starts with you, there is hope, because you want change.

I hope I don't Obama this. I need to Trump my laziness and climb up that Hillary. Let's make Clang great again!
Well Clang, whatever it takes, whatever works for you. It starts with you. Your thoughts have power, it starts with a thought. The 'wanting' to have a different life, is your REAL 'Clang' or your inner 'Clang', that's wants a higher path for you of what is possible for you to achieve in life. It starts with a thought, at least start fighting the laziness and you can change your environment, start to imagine your life differently.

Who's to say that you are going to get married. You have to be happy and complete and have a happening scene going on in your life with or without a partner. You may have a series of girlfriends. People come in and out of your life. Your love life is a journey, you never know which road it is you are going to go on. I think that you are a good person, with some work to do on yourself. I think you may have some baggage to work through, that means making an appointment and talking to someone, or someone within your budget that you can afford. There is all sorts of ways to work on yourself. Maybe it is something as simple as taking a designated 30 minute walk everyday, it's not that hard, baby steps......AND we are all a work in progress, not just you.
He's not nice Aussie, he's a fat prick. That's why he doesn't have a girlfriend.
And he bitches at everything, the professor was belly aching about all her aches and pains the other day and I said she was 13 yrs younger than me ...........STFU! My elbow has been bugging me for 6 months and I said n o t h i n g. It was a vitamin D deficiency. After a week of taking extra vitamins my elbow is fine and can whack a tennis ball again. I never said nothing and I feel great. Clang might be on the floor crying arthritis over it to everyone and their brother. Although I would love to be in a stuck elevator with him preying on his fears I feel that would be very un-christian of me and might give me heartburn but it would make my day complete.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-30-2016, 09:20 PM)sally Wrote: He's not nice Aussie, he's a fat prick. That's why he doesn't have a girlfriend.

Sal, Mag, he is clearly operating from a deficit. He is in a disadvantageous place at the moment, but he can turn that around to his advantage. He is entitled to love and happiness just like anyone else.

He may have gotten himself into a rut. I am helping him, if he shoots down everything I say and is resistant to change, than he is clearly more happy in that space than moving forward in his life. Choices. Anyone can change at any age. It starts with a will of wanting to change, then thoughts, and then actions. It's small steps.
Umm... Aussie?

You are aware that Clang has been selling this schtick to gullible folks for the past 5 years, right?

You look a little silly with that hook in your lip.
(10-01-2016, 08:06 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Umm... Aussie?

You are aware that Clang has been selling this schtick to gullible folks for the past 5 years, right?

Umm MWS, shut the fuck up! I know what I'm doing. You're just jealous because you're a lost cause!

Yes I know he's been saying this shit for a long time but maybe he is ready for a change.

You look a liitle silly with that dick on yor forehead but that's ok i know you can't see for nuts!
(09-30-2016, 09:09 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Well Clang, whatever it takes, whatever works for you. It starts with you. Your thoughts have power, it starts with a thought. The 'wanting' to have a different life, is your REAL 'Clang' or your inner 'Clang', that's wants a higher path for you of what is possible for you to achieve in life. It starts with a thought, at least start fighting the
Who's to say that you are going to get married. You have to be happy and complete and have a happening scene going on in your life with or without a partner. You may have a series of girlfriends. People come in and out of your life. Your love life is a journey, you never know which road it is you are going to go on. I think that you are a good person, with some work to do on yourself. I think you may have some baggage to work through, that means making an appointment and talking to someone, or someone within your budget that you can afford. There is all sorts of ways to work on yourself. Maybe it is something as simple as taking a designated 30 minute walk everyday, it's not that hard, baby steps......AND we are all a work in progress, not just you.

I don't know if I can...I'm too good a person. Too nice. Too people pleasing. Too much a coward. As my Dad said the other day. "Look at laziness and you can change your environment, start to imagine your life differently.
you acting all independent, forgetting he lives with other people." I wish I had the courage to say "Fuck you, Dad. Just because I take care of you, doesn't mean I don't have a right to live my own life." Or doing another co-worker's work because he's on vacation.
(10-01-2016, 08:06 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Umm... Aussie?

Its not schtick, its free therapy. Why pay someone to listen to my problems on an hourly/weekly basis when its easier to come here for free?
(09-30-2016, 09:20 PM)sally Wrote: He's not nice Aussie, he's a fat prick. That's why he doesn't have a girlfriend.

I don't have a girlfriend because I'm not good at starting and/or continuing conversations. I usually get as far as Hi, how are you or good morning and then I don't usually continue the conversation and share with my friends, family and co-workers what is going on in my life unless directly asked something like "How is your weekend?"

My weight and asshole-ness have nothing to do with it.
(10-02-2016, 06:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I don't have a girlfriend because I'm not good at starting and/or continuing conversations. I usually get as far as Hi, how are you or good morning and then I don't usually continue the conversation and share with my friends, family and co-workers what is going on in my life unless directly asked something like "How is your weekend?"

I don't think you're a fat prick Clang. If you DO want a girlfriend you have to keep putting yourself out there, keep trying until you make a connection.

AND you really really really have to like who you are as a human being, you have to love yourself and protect your heart. You have to be a great interesting person who loves who you are. Then you will attract others to yourself.

I connect with people all the time, always smile and ask how they are and am genuinely interested in them, and people open up to me.

I relate to you Clang, because I think there is a bit of Clang in all of us. It's just that the negative Clang in you seems dominant at this moment in time. I have been there, and when you feel poor about yourself, it seems every asshole in the world comes along to validate you. So change your perspective, that's where you start.
(10-04-2016, 01:56 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 06:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

I don't think you're a fat prick Clang. If you DO want a girlfriend you have to keep putting yourself out there, keep trying until you make a connection.

AND you really really really have to like who you are as a human being, you have to love yourself and protect your heart. You have to be a great interesting person who loves who you are. Then you will attract others to yourself.

I connect with people all the time, always smile and ask how they are and am genuinely interested in them, and people open up to me.

I relate to you Clang, because I think there is a bit of Clang in all of us. It's just that the negative Clang in you seems dominant at this moment in time. I have been there, and when you feel poor about yourself, it seems every asshole in the world comes along to validate you. So change your perspective, that's where you start.

I connect with people but as I said the people I connect with are usually even weirder misfits than me, straight up crazy, married or in a relationship. I love who I am mostly....I just wish I had the courage to stand up and deal with my crazy, lazy brother and Dad. They don't give a shit about anyone or anything but themselves, eating and sleeping, and watching TV and playing on the computer. I think when our lease is up in March I'll take my oldest brother's advice and get my own place.