TAKING ON MOCK
(09-13-2016, 06:05 AM)Maggot Wrote: Clang just remember "It don't come easy"

Don't I know it. It takes me about 8 minutes or more.:(

hah
(09-13-2016, 06:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That comment made me look to see when you joined. 5 years ago! That's a long time in forum land.

Wow. I've been here a little over 4 years. Thank you Ma Huang Sor(jack) for being an asshole and outing my crossdressing. I was mad for reals at first and thought about leaving but now I'm glad I stayed.
Duch, I can't read old shit on Mock either, I cringe too. I feel embarrassed at some of the stuff.
(09-13-2016, 06:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(09-13-2016, 06:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That comment made me look to see when you joined. 5 years ago! That's a long time in forum land.

Wow. I've been here a little over 4 years. Thank you Ma Huang Sor(jack) for being an asshole and outing my crossdressing. I was mad for reals at first and thought about leaving but now I'm glad I stayed.

Most of us are glad you did also. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I have never left a forum because of taking heat, I've been known to cheerfully and gleefully argue down an entire room in real life, the internet means very little. However, I do subscribe to the notion that one should stand behind one's words so I have been known to step away when my own irritability and behavior starts to go too far. You people think the stuff I write is occasionally a bit too much, you should see the stuff I delete as too over-the top. Yikes. I'm on an overall mission to be less asinine, condescending and generally prickish (pricklike? Prickly?) But oh, the struggle.

I will let you know if it ever works.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I joined at the invitation of Frank. Was booed right out of here. Waited a couple of weeks and made a second attempt to enter (upfront about my first attempt).
Sinister gave me a ration, so did Sally as I recall... I don't think Duchess liked me much at first. Took a bit getting used to this place. Only advice I wish I had
taken was to lurk for awhile- get a flavor of how things work here before really jumping in.

Probably didn't help to be in Law Enforcement either (back then... I don't think anyone would care today. . .).
Back on topic: Ramsey sure put up with a lot of heckling.
(09-16-2016, 05:43 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Duch, I can't read old shit on Mock either, I cringe too. I feel embarrassed at some of the stuff.

Where's F2? I was promptly ready to point out that it was her posts I was referring to.
Maybe FAHQTOO and her man are off on honeymoon.

I'm hoping her husband is cool with all of us coming to live with them for a while in Jamaica when she wins the lottery.

I've had my bag packed for a few years now.
I'm hoping she has learned from past mistakes and doesn't pick up anymore STDs.
(09-17-2016, 04:23 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(09-16-2016, 05:43 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Duch, I can't read old shit on Mock either, I cringe too. I feel embarrassed at some of the stuff.

Where's F2? I was promptly ready to point out that it was her posts I was referring to.

I was actually trying to be nice by not commenting on your latest episode of "my bat shit crazy, drama filled psychotic life", but now I see I'll need to go dig up some of your old threads and beat you unconcious with them.
Since I have a life, and you don't...it might not be today, but you just wait, crazy lady...when you least expect it...POW! I'll slap you with one of your old drunken threads and you can be ashamed and embarrassed all over again.
(09-17-2016, 05:34 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I'm hoping she has learned from past mistakes and doesn't pick up anymore STDs.

If I had any STDs, you would be jealous of that too.
(09-17-2016, 04:47 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Maybe FAHQTOO and her man are off on honeymoon.

I'm hoping her husband is cool with all of us coming to live with them for a while in Jamaica when she wins the lottery.

I've had my bag packed for a few years now.

No honeymoon in the works. Like you and many others on here, I'm waiting patiently to win that stupid f'in lottery so we can all go live forever in Jamaica.
Since I usually forget to buy any tickets, we might have to wait a little longer....
I almost left a few times. Not necessarily because I couldn't take it but I didn't want to. I couldn't see the point in being in a place so negative. But for some reason I stayed. I'm usually glad I did.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

There was too much vitriol.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-16-2016, 09:41 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: I don't think Duchess liked me much at first.

I'm sorry. I say that sincerely. I was an asshole.
(09-17-2016, 08:24 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

I was actually trying to be nice by not commenting on your latest episode of "my bat shit crazy, drama filled psychotic life", but now I see I'll need to go dig up some of your old threads and beat you unconcious with them.
Since I have a life, and you don't...it might not be today, but you just wait, crazy lady...when you least expect it...POW! I'll slap you with one of your old drunken threads and you can be ashamed and embarrassed all over again.

hah she took the bait.
(09-17-2016, 08:27 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 05:34 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: I'm hoping she has learned from past mistakes and doesn't pick up anymore STDs.

I was referring to Strong Tall and Dark, if that's what you meant too.
(09-17-2016, 11:02 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 08:24 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

hah she took the bait.

Nice cover...
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(09-17-2016, 11:05 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(09-17-2016, 08:27 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

I was referring to Strong Tall and Dark, if that's what you meant too.

I thought you were referring to Syphilis Tainted Dicks

They sound hideous! Dramaqueen