TAKING ON MOCK
(09-24-2016, 02:45 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(09-23-2016, 12:57 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(09-22-2016, 09:21 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(09-19-2016, 07:24 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Actually, I do know what a bisexual is. But your ex isn't by. He's gay.

No, he isn't "by".

Hey don't be mad. I'm not judging. Hell, I married an abusive alcoholic. We see whT we want to see when we love someone.

I'm not mad Ramsey, well not angry. My relationship with the person was extremely complicated and if you knew the details you're jaw would literally drop. It's a miracle we are safe and let's hope it stays this way all our lives.

I wouldn't divorce someone because they are gay, bi, trans. Freddie Mercury was still very close to his wife when he came out. Like I said, it was complicated and I hopefully have kept it pretty close to my chest. I think the only one that knows is Duch, and LC used to know some stuff too.

You survived.

Are you still going to school?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I don't know but having a spouse that was gay would be a deal breaker for me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-24-2016, 09:33 AM)ramseycat Wrote: You survived.

Are you still going to school?

Yes I have finished that degree I was doing. I am doing another now.
(09-24-2016, 03:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: I don't know but having a spouse that was gay would be a deal breaker for me.

I wouldn't mind as long as she let me watch her and her girlfriend have sex and me and her girlfriend were the same dress size.
There are all types of relationships and marriages, and whatever works. Although, your description Clang sounds perverse and decrepid. I believe in love. Love is my favorite word.
(09-27-2016, 05:55 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: There are all types of relationships and marriages, and whatever works. Although, your description Clang sounds perverse and decrepid. I believe in love. Love is my favorite word.

I've given up on love. I will die alone. Friend Zone Forever. My dating life/experience is almost zero, except for 2 dates with a psycho and 3 months over 20 years ago. I'm 43, a virgin, overweight, not good looking, crossdress and live with my Dad. What girl/woman could seriously love me?
(09-27-2016, 06:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I've given up on love. I will die alone. Friend Zone Forever. My dating life/experience is almost zero, except for 2 dates with a psycho and 3 months over 20 years ago. I'm 43, a virgin, overweight, not good looking, crossdress and live with my Dad. What girl/woman could seriously love me?

Stop here You're falling into that trap again. Knock it off.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-27-2016, 06:15 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 06:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I've given up on love. I will die alone. Friend Zone Forever. My dating life/experience is almost zero, except for 2 dates with a psycho and 3 months over 20 years ago. I'm 43, a virgin, overweight, not good looking, crossdress and live with my Dad. What girl/woman could seriously love me?

What trap? Telling the truth? Living in a fantasy world? The trap where when I'm serious people think I'm joking and when I'm joking people think I'm serious? I told my trainer today that I'm confident now in my work but when I get on the phones my confidence will most likely go down the toilet. She thought I was being funny and laughed and laughed. I was serious.:(
(09-27-2016, 06:23 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: What trap? Telling the truth? Living in a fantasy world? The trap where when I'm serious people think I'm joking and when I'm joking people think I'm serious? I told my trainer today that I'm confident now in my work but when I get on the phones my confidence will most likely go down the toilet. She thought I was being funny and laughed and laughed. I was serious.:(

The trap where you think you're not good enough. When you think like that you lose your confidence. You've come a long way the last couple of years. You're capable of doing your job, Clang. You have a lot of positives and I think it's important that you think about what you do have rather than what you don't. You're an appealing man, you have all the qualities that I like the best in men.
(09-27-2016, 06:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 06:23 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: What trap? Telling the truth? Living in a fantasy world? The trap where when I'm serious people think I'm joking and when I'm joking people think I'm serious? I told my trainer today that I'm confident now in my work but when I get on the phones my confidence will most likely go down the toilet. She thought I was being funny and laughed and laughed. I was serious.:(

The trap where you think you're not good enough. When you think like that you lose your confidence. You've come a long way the last couple of years. You're capable of doing your job, Clang. You have a lot of positives and I think it's important that you think about what you do have rather than what you don't. You're an appealing man, you have all the qualities that I like the best in men.

Positive thinkin' doesn't get me a hole to stick my dink in.

I'm confident I'm capable to do my job, or I wouldn't have taken that supervisor test(besides my supervisor stated if I find the phones aren't for me, they'll find something else for me to do there). Doesn't translate to confidence in dating/sex life and other areas of my life.
(09-27-2016, 06:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Positive thinkin' doesn't get me a hole to stick my dink in.

Okay. You win. I'm gettin' in the shower.
(09-27-2016, 06:41 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-27-2016, 06:37 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Positive thinkin' doesn't get me a hole to stick my dink in.

Okay. You win. I'm gettin' in the shower.

Thanks for the talk, Mom 2. But it reminds me of when Mom 1 used to say Smile and everything will be ok. I drank that Kool-Aid for far too long.

Yeh Duch is right, you can make it happen for you of course you can. You make the decision, this is what I want, it starts right now, and you work out how you want your life to look life and you point yourself in that direction whether you realize it or not you will get there. You have to be more positive and more proactive. Love starts with loving yourself, really being kind to yourself and then others around you everywhere.

It's not just positive thinking, it's about redirecting your life and achieving stuff. It's your decision how your life looks. Work through it and climb the mountain like all of us and get there. It's achievable. I know you can be a bit sleazy at times, but maybe there is someone out there for you that likes that shit. I know it creeps me out, but there are women who are the same as you, if that's what you want.

You have to work on yourself to get there.
You need to find a nice blind girl with a dog. You could start by reading braille on as many ATM's you find until you familiarize yourself with the alphabet. Later you could go on long walks in a dress and act like her sister. With a dog in tow it would be magical unless the dog gets jealous. But that's the chance you're gonna have to take.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Don't bother, Clang; with your luck it would end with her preferring to have sex with the dog.
(09-27-2016, 08:10 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Yeh Duch is right, you can make it happen for you of course you can. You make the decision, this is what I want, it starts right now, and you work out how you want your life to look life and you point yourself in that direction whether you realize it or not you will get there. You have to be more positive and more proactive. Love starts with loving yourself, really being kind to yourself and then others around you everywhere.

It's not just positive thinking, it's about redirecting your life and achieving stuff. It's your decision how your life looks. Work through it and climb the mountain like all of us and get there. It's achievable. I know you can be a bit sleazy at times, but maybe there is someone out there for you that likes that shit. I know it creeps me out, but there are women who are the same as you, if that's what you want.

You have to work on yourself to get there.

I AM working on myself but at the rate its going I'll be dead before I find love. Part of the problem I think is I'm too nice and got my self saddled with taking care of Dad and one of my younger brothers. My oldest brother said I could live by myself if I wanted but I said no out of some stupid sense of loyalty to family. Maybe someday I'll get to decide what I want in a family free, judgement free zone.
(09-27-2016, 09:06 PM)Maggot Wrote: You need to find a nice blind girl with a dog. You could start by reading braille on as many ATM's you find until you familiarize yourself with the alphabet. Later you could go on long walks in a dress and act like her sister. With a dog in tow it would be magical unless the dog gets jealous. But that's the chance you're gonna have to take.

This is quality advice.
(09-27-2016, 06:12 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I'm 43, a virgin, overweight, not good looking, crossdress and live with my Dad. What girl/woman could seriously love me?

A hooker?
You a full of excuses Clang. We all have moments where we say negative feedback to ourselves. You need to work harder on yourself. One rule doesn't apply to you that you get screwed over and another for the rest of the world.

I don't know what it is you have to do, but you do! Start there. We all have work to do on ourselves. Come on Clang rennovate yourself instead of trashing the joint inside and out.
(09-27-2016, 09:21 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: Don't bother, Clang; with your luck it would end with her preferring to have sex with the dog.

Where are you at these days Zero? I mean that remark is so unhelpful, grotesque and says more about you than it does Clang.