Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
which way do you lean?
Worlds smallest political test

https://www.theadvocates.org/quiz/quiz.php#

Smiley_emoticons_shocked ohmaigawds I'm a Liberal.

Hahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-13-2016, 06:28 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_shocked ohmaigawds I'm a Liberal.

Hahaha!
NOOOO!!! hah It say's I have to vote libertarian if I vote my party? Who besides Johnson is running again?
[Image: 90_60_zpsiayk9sz0.png]
I'm a Centrist.
I'm also a Centrist according to this quiz.

A couple of years ago, I posted a thread here with a more comprehensive questionnaire.

The results of the longer quiz indicated that I was a Libertarian.
(09-13-2016, 07:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm also a Centrist according to this quiz.

A couple of years ago, I posted a thread here with a more comprehensive questionnaire.

I bet you're one sexy Librarian too.

Hair up, glasses on, blouse unbuttoned...

Shall I go on?
lets see.......

[img]lame wildebeest on the Serengeti[/img] wait........ that was a Hillary picture

OK try this........

[Image: 60_100.png]
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-13-2016, 07:19 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I'm a Centrist.

Same, with my red dot approaching the Libertarian shaded area. Was a bit surprised.

Apparently wanting some environmental regulations puts one squarely in the Liberal group. Y'all aren't messin' up nature on my watch.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Took the test twice, first time Right conservative, second time changed a few answers that I was on the fence with, and was Libertarian. So does that make me a Libertarian Right Winger? hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-13-2016, 07:32 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'm also a Centrist according to this quiz.

It wasn't the smallest political test then now was it. Details HoTD. Details.
(09-14-2016, 07:41 AM)Carsman Wrote: Took the test twice, first time Right conservative, second time changed a few answers that I was on the fence with, and was Libertarian. So does that make me a Libertarian Right Winger? hah
I assume you took notice that there is no moderate conservative on this plot?
Libertarian

Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties
(09-14-2016, 10:58 AM)QueenBee Wrote: Libertarian

Libertarians support maximum liberty in both personal and economic matters. They advocate a much smaller government; one that is limited to protecting individuals from coercion and violence. Libertarians tend to embrace individual responsibility, oppose government bureaucracy and taxes, promote private charity, tolerate diverse lifestyles, support the free market, and defend civil liberties

Trump is a libertarian!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.