Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tis a damn shame...
....That the rest of you will never get to taste a fresh made McKenzies cider doughnut. (Except Maggot, he lives close enough)

fucking image thingie don't want to work, hold on

[Image: cider_zpsxi5bb8wj.jpg]

*sigh* Fall in the North Country. Nothing like it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Is that in Milton? I've been there once and they had the very best honey crisp apples in the freaking world.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-20-2016, 01:55 PM)cannongal Wrote: ....That the rest of you will never get to taste a fresh made McKenzies cider doughnut. (Except Maggot, he lives close enough)

fucking image thingie don't want to work, hold on

[Image: cider_zpsxi5bb8wj.jpg]

Looks exactly like the cider doughnuts I used to eat at the Apple Barn in Vermont when I was younger.

Ever have a cider slushie? I had one at the Schaghticoke Fair at it was so fucking delicious.
During apple season everything around here is made with apple cider, honey, maple syrup. Its almost nauseating. I like the sound that donut thing makes...........ptooooeee, plop, sizzle.
(09-20-2016, 09:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: During apple season everything around here is made with apple cider, honey, maple syrup. Its almost nauseating. I like the sound that donut thing makes...........ptooooeee, plop, sizzle.

Interestingly, makes the exact same sound hours later while sitting on the potty.
(09-20-2016, 03:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: Is that in Milton? I've been there once and they had the very best honey crisp apples in the freaking world.

Yeppers- We go there every year during apple season. They've opened up a corn maze this year, too. It's small (like 3 acres) but it's only $3.00 to do the maze & it kept the grandbrats busy for an hour,
That we can't get a good N.Y. "pastrami" sandwich, & or "potato knish" here in NE!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Im not big on fried foods. Id probably pass if it were available to me.

I instantly want french fries upon reading "fried".
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-21-2016, 12:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Going to the fair tomorrow, I'll think of you while I eat some. Fried dough, too.
(09-21-2016, 12:18 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Now I'm thinking of those fried jalepenos I had at the Fair. Yum.
I love Apple cider donuts. We'd always get thrm when we went apple picking in NY.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Well after talking about the apple cider donuts, fries, fried dough, I'm now yearning for some of those goodies.

It just so happens the "Big E" is here in NE right now, and we may just got to it, cause in addition to the above things, the Big E has pizza, saugages, sandwiches, fried & or grilled chicken, hot wings, turkey legs, melons, pretzels, popcorn, ice cones, ice cream, candy, cotton candy, corn on the cob, burgers, hot dogs, soda, beer, water, and many other things I can't remember, to make one bloated.
(Side note to self, also take along Tumshah)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

What the heck is the "Big E"
I was wondering what the hell it was too so I looked it up.

The Big E, or Eastern States Exposition, is a New England autumn tradition and the ninth largest fair in North America. ... The Big E is infamous for large crowds and traffic nightmares, esp. at the end of the day. ...
DP
Yeah, you know me.
(09-22-2016, 02:10 PM)OnBendedKnee Wrote: Yeah, you know me.

One who is into double penetration?
(09-22-2016, 11:04 AM)Maggot Wrote: What the heck is the "Big E"

It's a huge as vendor Expo and fair out in western Mass. I'm surprised you never heard of it.

link to big E