MORE NOSY QUESTIONS
(02-16-2023, 06:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-16-2023, 01:06 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you have ashtrays in your home?

I have an ashtray in my car.

Me too, it's called out the window.
I found 2 when I was cleaning out a cupboard and it made me wonder if anyone else had any and it's been many years since there was one in any of the vehicles I've had.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-16-2023, 06:58 PM)sally Wrote:
(02-16-2023, 06:07 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(02-16-2023, 01:06 PM)Duchess Wrote: Do you have ashtrays in your home?

I have an ashtray in my car.

Me too, it's called out the window.

Yeah that's what my passengers usually do anyway. But it was a Christmas gift from a friend. And it came in handy when smoking in a parked car on a cold winter day last year with that same friend.
Have you ever chugged a beer?

Have you ever dropped something you were eating & thought the 5 second rule applies?
(07-10-2023, 05:30 PM)Duchess Wrote: Have you ever chugged a beer?

Have you ever dropped something you were eating & thought the 5 second rule applies?

Haven't chugged a beer since my college days. I like to relax and savor my beer. Gone are the days of chugging beer to get drunk.

5 second rule? More like the 5 minute rule.
Did you ever funnel beer in college, Clangy?
(07-11-2023, 02:39 PM)Duchess Wrote: Did you ever funnel beer in college, Clangy?

No. I chickened out the one time I was offered the funnel.
(07-10-2023, 05:30 PM)Duchess Wrote: Have you ever chugged a beer?

Oh yes, I have chugged a beer. I wish I could have chugged 1 tonight! But 1 is never enough and 1 is too many.

5 second rule.....I don't even like to eat something that dropped onto a table or counter-but that could be because I live w/ other people.
There are occasions when I may or may not pick up a piece of chocolate off of any surface and eat it if I dropped it. Because-you know-chocolate is immune to any diseases.

I used to be a germaphobe.
(07-12-2023, 02:20 AM)BigMark Wrote: I used to be a germaphobe.

My brother John still is. I'm just the opposite. I can be quite gross when I want to be.
I still push open doors as high as I can reach, less germs.
It's so fricken disgusting to have to touch things that so many strangers have touched. *shudders* I like the doors that can be pushed in with my arm rather than having to use a door knob.
(07-12-2023, 02:20 AM)BigMark Wrote: I used to be a germaphobe.

I have always been one, and still am one, and will be one forever! Lucky me.  hah

In public places, I go thru at least 34 to a whole pocket bottle of hand sanitizer! 
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(07-12-2023, 08:50 AM)Duchess Wrote: It's so fricken disgusting to have to touch things that so many strangers have touched. *shudders* I like the doors that can be pushed in with my arm rather than having to use a door knob.

So I shouldn't post a picture of my shit stained toilet? 39
I'm going to slap the crap outta you, mister man.
(07-12-2023, 11:06 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm going to slap the crap outta you, mister man.

Sorry. I'll just post pictures of my dusty furniture. hah
changs toilet looks like it belongs in the new delhi train station.
(07-12-2023, 12:40 PM)BigMark Wrote: changs toilet looks like it belongs in the new delhi train station.

Possibly. There are tiny bugs flying around the toilet area.
(07-12-2023, 11:06 AM)Duchess Wrote: I'm going to slap the crap outta you, mister man.

It's the kind of line that's going to get Clang laid. By Piglet.
duh.