MORE NOSY QUESTIONS
OK Ms D, where's your nosey answers?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-29-2016, 04:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

When is the last time you laughed out loud? Last night

Did you hug anyone today? Not yet

Do you have a doorbell? No

Have you ever built a snowman? yes

Did you wait to be legal the first time you drank alcohol? No

What would you say to the Jehovah Witness outside your door? Come on in, we're all going to hell, let me go find some clothes.

Have you ever bathed with another person? Yes

Do you like Christmas or feel meh and bitch about the expense? 5050

Do you lend money?
No
(09-29-2016, 05:59 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-28-2016, 08:06 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm officially in a funk

Oh noes. That's awful, Maggottyboo. Do you want to see my new pj's?

pj's? Pussy jewelry? Oh my!
When is the last time you laughed out loud? I think yesterday

Did you hug anyone today? yes

Do you have a doorbell? yes and when it broke I tried to fix it myself and almost died. The electric shock knocked me clear out to the road.

Have you ever built a snowman? no

Did you wait to be legal the first time you drank alcohol? no

What would you say to the Jehovah Witness outside your door? The same thing I always do, upon opening the door I immediately put my hand out for the pamphlet and then say thanks and shut the door.

Have you ever bathed with another person? yes

Do you like Christmas or feel meh and bitch about the expense? I love Christmas

Do you lend money? not often
I laugh everyday out loud, I look for he funny side. I am always making fun of what's around me and laugh.
I don't lend money, I give it and that way there is no expectation of being paid back.
(09-29-2016, 04:29 PM)Carsman Wrote: OK Ms D, where's your nosey answers?

What makes you bored? Waiting. I loathe waiting for any damn thing. I'm a terrible waiter.

What is the last thing you ate? Grilled cheese & tomato sammich.

How big is your bed? Queen size. I can take up the whole bed with pillows & sprawling.

Are you an early bird or a night owl? Early bird. It's my favorite time of day, everything is so serene.

What color are your eyes? Brown...because I'm full of shit as someone likes to tell me.

Do you ever ignore a ringing phone? Frequently and unless you're one of about 12 doz. people I usually do. I do return all phone calls though.

Do you like breakfast for dinner? Yes and it's usually an omelet.

How many keys are on your key ring? I don't have a key ring, I keep my key fob in my handbag. I don't have need of a key, I have an electronic ignition and I have no idea where my house key is. I never lock my doors nor turn on the alarm. I hope I don't get murdered in my bed now.

Have you ever eaten in bed? Yes. Someone once handed me a pint of Chunky Monkey ice cream.

Do you own a vibrator? Smiley_emoticons_smile

Do you like to kiss? Oh yeah. Soft, sweet kisses or maybe give your bottom lip a lil' bite.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-30-2016, 03:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-29-2016, 04:29 PM)Carsman Wrote: OK Ms D, where's your nosey answers?
[size=medium][i]

How many keys are on your key ring? I don't have a key ring, I keep my key fob in my handbag. I don't have need of a key, I have an electronic ignition and I have no idea where my house key is. I never lock my doors nor turn on the alarm. I hope I don't get murdered in my bed now.

Wow, you are way braver then I am, I always lock my doors, always.

Too many Kooks, homeless, and criminals in the world these days!hah

(09-30-2016, 04:41 PM)Carsman Wrote: Wow, you are way braver then I am, I always lock my doors, always.

You probably live in a community with neighbors and if I did I would certainly lock my doors too but I don't have neighbors and my driveway is more than a 14 mile long. My home can't even be seen from the road.
(09-30-2016, 04:54 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 04:41 PM)Carsman Wrote: Wow, you are way braver then I am, I always lock my doors, always.

You probably live in a community with neighbors and if I did I would certainly lock my doors too but I don't have neighbors and my driveway is more than a 14 mile long. My home can't even be seen from the road.

All the more reason to lock the doors as far as I'm concerned!
And you don't even turn on your alarm, a burglar's delight! hah

(09-29-2016, 04:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

When is the last time you laughed out loud? Today at work. And at least once per day at work.

Did you hug anyone today? Yes a dead cow. He was trapped between two pieces of bread so I was forced to eat him.

Do you have a doorbell? Not anymore. Ding Dong...doh:(

Have you ever built a snowman? Yes. Why? Do you want to build a snowman? Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Did you wait to be legal the first time you drank alcohol? Nope. Got wasted at a college party at 19.

What would you say to the Jehovah Witness outside your door? Come inside. Do you have a few minutes to talk about penises and vaginas?

Have you ever bathed with another person? Only in my filthy mind.

Do you like Christmas or feel meh and bitch about the expense? I love Christmas. Especially since we don't exchange gifts in my family anymore.

Do you lend money?
Only to people who intend to pay it back. Loaned my older brother money for a car payment years ago and have yet to get paid back.
(09-30-2016, 06:48 PM)Carsman Wrote: All the more reason to lock the doors as far as I'm concerned!
And you don't even turn on your alarm, a burglar's delight! hah

The farm is already secure. You can't get up any of the driveways without someone knowing about it.
OK, have it your way, hope I don't ever have to say, I told you so!hah

What do you grow?

Nada
its not a farm then.

Yeah, okay, my horse farm isn't a farm because I don't grow anything. 78
(10-02-2016, 04:30 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Yeah, okay, my horse farm isn't a farm because I don't grow anything. 78

You grow horses, don't you know! They have to grow some where, right?

Your place sounds like a palace and one thing I really like is that you say you have good security. That would be reassuring in this day and age. You really need it so that if someone is there you are on it. There would be some peace of mind that makes it worth every penny.
(10-02-2016, 07:57 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Your place sounds like a palace and one thing I really like is that you say you have good security. That would be reassuring in this day and age. You really need it so that if someone is there you are on it. There would be some peace of mind that makes it worth every penny.

hah Not a palace! The cost of insurance is obscene for racehorses so the more security one has the bigger the break on the cost of insurance.