MORE NOSY QUESTIONS
Bye sexual.
(08-27-2017, 08:20 PM)BigMark Wrote: Bye sexual.

More like try sexual, honey child. *snaps fingers*
(08-27-2017, 08:18 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(08-27-2017, 07:59 PM)Carsman Wrote: With all the crap going on in the world today, if you found out "tomorrow was the end" of it all, what would be the last one thing you would want/have to do?

Have sex.

And honestly, I'd prefer a woman. Butt if its the end, I guess a guy would suffice.

Yeah, go out with a "bang", like most people!hah

Along with being with their kids and other family and friends!

(I know one jackass that would likely go to work! hah )
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(08-27-2017, 07:59 PM)Carsman Wrote: With all the crap going on in the world today, if you found out "tomorrow was the end" of it all, what would be the last one thing you would want/have to do?

I've given this some thought since I first read it and I'm still drawing a blank. I couldn't move past thinking about the end being near.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-28-2017, 09:35 AM)Carsman Wrote: Along with being with their kids and other family and friends!

Well of course, I'll need an audience. My first and last time must be documented for posterior....er....posterity. Cover your eyes, kids!hah
G

So what state would you fit the best in? Louisiana, South Carolina, or Utah

Ever wondered how your number of sexual partners compares to individuals across the country?

A new survey has dared to ask that uncomfy “what’s your number?” question to thousands of Americans and Europeans, figuring out who is having the most sex with different partners on a state-by-state basis.

Superdrug, a U.K.-based health retailer, asked more than 2,000 individuals (1,058 Americans) questions about their sexual past.

They found that the average number of sexual partners for Americans is a little higher than in most of the world: 7.2, compared to 7.0 in the United Kingdom and 5.4 in Italy.

Within the United States, there is a State -by-State variance when it comes to the number of sexual partners.

The most sexually liberal state in the country, is Louisiana, whose residents are averaging almost six times as many sexual partners (15.7) as those residing in the most sexually conservative state, Utah, who take on only 2.6 sexual partners in their lifetime.

Here's the States where people have the most and least amount of sexual partners in America.

People living in Oklahoma, Nebraska and South Carolina boast an average of more than 10 lovers in their lifetime.

While those in Mississippi, Kansas and West Virginia keep their numbers on the lower end of the scale, sleeping with an average of fewer than five people.

And when it comes down to it, your exact number is nobody’s business but your own, right?
Before married, mine was between Utah and South Carolina.Smiley_emoticons_stummSmiley_emoticons_fies

So what do you think, is your partner's number important?

Do you ask them what their number is?

My current partners number is not particularly important although I know it to be very low.
Previous partners numbers have varied from low single digit to , well, maybe not as high as mine but up there..
I have endeavored to come up with my own number in the past though not lately. Its embarrassingly high, but it got me where I am today.
Had to do something in my spare time though

I've never asked anyone that and it's not important to me.
How many Clang?

I feel protective of Clang.
(09-13-2017, 02:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I feel protective of Clang.

Thanks.Blowing-kisses
(09-13-2017, 02:32 PM)BigMark Wrote: How many Clang?

Don't ask rhetorical questions. You know you'll be stepping on goose eggs.
BTW, Where the hell is Aussie?

Carsman, haven't you in your life ever been in a legal stoush? I haven't. Didn't know it was so stressful, especially when the people you are dealing with are pure evil.

How hard it must be for people that the family is making sure they are putting a murderer away of a loved one. That must be so stressful, or when they get off like that poxy OJ.
(12-24-2017, 03:35 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Carsman, haven't you in your life ever been in a legal stoush? I haven't. Didn't know it was so stressful, especially when the people you are dealing with are pure evil.

How hard it must be for people that the family is making sure they are putting a murderer away of a loved one. That must be so stressful, or when they get off like that poxy OJ.

Hi Aussie, great to see you back! 44

And yes I have, more times than I want to count.

And yes, many people are just evil!

Anybody ever sneeze and fart at the same time! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch hah Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(not me?)

(01-06-2018, 03:17 PM)Carsman Wrote: .

Anybody ever sneeze and fart at the same time! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch hah Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

(not me?)

Have you ever burp snarted?

I'm mesmerized.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Is your home decorated for the holidays?

Have you ever had sex in front of the Christmas tree? Hummers count.
(12-07-2018, 06:41 PM)Duchess Wrote: Is your home decorated for the holidays?

Have you ever had sex in front of the Christmas tree? Hummers count.
Nope. But on an unrelated note, tree sap and semen taste pretty good together.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin