Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." — George Orwell

I have warned you numerous times: all of DC is broken.
In the time of Chimpanzees you are a Monkey.

RHCP's
I don't think either side "Owns the High Ground" as to legislating morals for the rest of us and I really do not think either side is more hypocritical than the other. Every day its a dam busted for boning a minor and paying them off or a rep caught sucking a dick while simultaneously pushing legislation supposedly protecting women and kids or trying to define every one els's morality.
I do think that when one of these hypocritical perverts gets busted they should be out and out for good, no re-election, no lifetime pension for 2 years of "service" none of that.
Been traveling so WTF is this deal with a sexual harassment slush fund the dems supposedly have?
(11-27-2017, 11:31 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Been traveling so WTF is this deal with a sexual harassment slush fund the dems supposedly have?

I hadn't heard about that until just now when reading your post.

I want the same standard for everyone and I really don't think that's too much to ask.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-27-2017, 12:00 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-27-2017, 11:31 AM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Been traveling so WTF is this deal with a sexual harassment slush fund the dems supposedly have?

I hadn't heard about that until just now when reading your post.

I want the same standard for everyone and I really don't think that's too much to ask.

A flat tax would be wonderful for Christmas. But I know I will just get a lump of coal.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

It's not a slush fund for the Dems.

It's the Congressional process (both branches, all parties) that allows Senators and Representatives to settle cases using tax-payer money and requiring the complainants to sign non-disclosure agreements.

There's a big push right now to change that process.
(11-27-2017, 12:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: It's the Congressional process (both branches, all parties) that allows Senators and Representatives to settle cases using tax-payer money and requiring the complainants to sign non-disclosure agreements.

Ah, yes, I've certainly heard about THAT! It's sickening, fuckin' sickening and I hope they get rid of it in a timely fashion, like right now.

Paul Ryan said the House will move ahead on legislation requiring anti-harassment and anti-discrimination training for all members and their staffs. The Senate has voted for mandatory training for senators, staff and interns. WTF - "legislation requiring anti-harassment and anti-discrimination training". Why the hell would there be a need for legislation requiring people to be decent human beings! Just what the actual fuck.
All government services, trash collection, highway dept are not required to be OSHA certified. They get a pass compared to the private sector.

I think they all should be required to have the same health insurance as citizens.
Its more like minimum safety standards.
(11-26-2017, 06:26 PM)BigMark Wrote: In the time of Chimpanzees you are a Monkey.

RHCP's

The credit goes to Beck, Loser. Smiley_emoticons_wink
(11-16-2017, 05:31 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 04:40 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 04:34 PM)Donovan Wrote: And to be fairer still, Franken's case was a public publicity still of a hack comic hired to tell bawdy jokes to troops. Gross? Yeah. Unfunny? You bet. But Dane Cook and a thousand other hack comedians do the same shit for good money. Big difference is, Franken is owning his shit like a man whereas the other ones are obfuscating and blaming anyone but themselves.

Owning it because there’s a picture.

Tweeden says she met with him a few years back, when only he, she and a couple of others knew of the picture, and he didn’t apologize then.

In other words, yes he’s sorry.

Sorry it’s now public.

She actually seems more violated by his unwanted kiss, where he does a tonsil check on her with his tongue, than the picture.
Her husband should be stomping his head into concrete for that shit. And like I said, there will probably be more filing in behind her.

One of our local channels sat down for an interview with Franken yesterday.

The female political reporter had Al squirming the entire time.

He was trying to minimize his ass-grabbing antics and shoving his tongue down Leeann Tweeden’s throat.

He has always looked like a smarmy creep to me.

And, to your statement BG, I can’t believe he hasn’t gotten his ass kicked for all the stuff he’s pulled.
You better loosen your under arm braids homegirl.
(11-27-2017, 06:07 PM)BigMark Wrote: You better loosen your under arm braids homegirl.

Hey.......don't believe everything that you read, you'll get a parking violation and a maggot on your sleeve.

#NotRHCP
(11-27-2017, 12:36 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

It's not a slush fund for the Dems.

It's the Congressional process (both branches, all parties) that allows Senators and Representatives to settle cases using tax-payer money and requiring the complainants to sign non-disclosure agreements.

There's a big push right now to change that process.

So its a Congressional sexual harassment hush fund? Or shush fund?hah
(11-27-2017, 07:27 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: So its a Congressional sexual harassment hush fund? Or shush fund?hah

Well, that's closer to accurate. Smiley_emoticons_smile

When the Republican and Democratic congresspersons vote secretly to let a fellow member use tax-payer money to sweep a sexual harassment complaint under the rug, they're usually 4 martinis in and looking to get outta there pronto.

They call the process the rushed lush brush and shush, or RLBS.

You guys are so funny. Your outrage is hilarious. hah
(11-28-2017, 06:52 AM)Duchess Wrote:

You guys are so funny. Your outrage is hilarious. hah
I don't consider my response "outrage." I just know that if that dude did what he did to her, to my daughter, I'd curb stomp his ass. The fact that you aren't at all concerned about a senator groping a woman while she slept is a bit surprising. I guess if maybe he was from the opposite side of the isle you'd react differently?
Whenever my name gets abused a little bell rings in someones bathroom.
(11-27-2017, 06:07 PM)BigMark Wrote: You better loosen your under arm braids homegirl.
She got ya. Definitely not RHCP's