Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.75 Average
WASHINGTON DOUCHEBAGGERY & SEXUAL MISCONDUCT

The President vetoed a bill that would allow victims of 911 to sue the Saudi government. He had a very good reason for doing so. The passage of that bill will open the door for American service members to be sued by foreign governments. His veto meant nothing as the House & Senate passed it. This is not a good thing. Now that it has been passed Mitch McConnell and others are saying this law will have unintended consequences and he's blaming Obama for not making them aware of what they are. Stupid fuckers. How the hell could I know what the consequences can be and they didn't. They are lying.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
American service members, not clear on what you mean by that.

Soldiers?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(09-30-2016, 06:35 AM)Carsman Wrote: American service members, not clear on what you mean by that.

Soldiers?

It's my understanding (I could be wrong!) and these are just examples, after a drone strike or special ops or any military action that leads to loss of life even while engaged with the enemy that US officials deemed responsible could be subject to prosecutions and lawsuits.

JASTA is the law now and other countries are sure to retaliate by their own version of it. Words to that effect were included in the veto that the President sent and they all choose to disregard it. Mitch McConnell had the audacity to say the President didn't inform them. He's taken a page from Trump's book, lie even when it's so easily disproved.

If you're truly interested in this you should probably go read about it yourself because there may be things that I have misunderstood and I feel there must be given how stupid and irresponsible I think this law is.
Does anyone actually believe that Saudi Arabia would pay one cent? Does anyone believe the U.S. government would even pursue payment.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I think the 9-11 victims would have to start with our own country first.

The flight school in Florida
The other Flight school in Minnesota

INS, who approved their Visa's

The airline agent that sold them the tickets

The FBI for over looking them....

Congressman Dana Rohrabacher tried to broker a deal with the White House to trade a Julian Assange pardon for evidence that Russia wasn't Wikileaks source.

Is it common practice for Congressmen to be involved in deals like this?

In order to get security clearance there is a shit ton of paperwork that must be completed. Jared Kushner's paperwork has had to be revised 39 times. 39! Because he is a liar. A liar who still has his security clearance.

*crickets* from Republicans.
Same shit with obamas cabinet folks, unqualified folks just stumbling in
[Image: 44940921_H21589644-600x400.jpg]
Anti-abortion conservative GOP Rep. Tim Murphy ^ (Pennsylvania) has resigned from Congress amid revelations of an extramarital affair where he reportedly asked his mistress to get an abortion.

A local newspaper published text messages this week indicating that the congressman, who opposes abortion, asked his mistress to get an abortion when he thought she was pregnant.

On Wednesday, Murphy announced plans to retire at the end of this term, saying he will "take personal time to seek help as my family and I continue to work through our personal difficulties." House Speaker Paul Ryan said he received Murphy’s resignation letter Thursday afternoon.

Full story:
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/...print.html
On a separate but semi-related note............today it's been announced that The Trump administration is undoing an Affordable Care Act requirement that employer-provided health benefits include contraception, a move that will likely spark immediate litigation to preserve the Obama-era mandate.

Federal health officials on Friday formalized a rule that would permit any employer with religious objections to birth control to omit coverage for contraception from their workers’ plans. Non-profit and some for-profit employers raising moral objections to the mandate could also seek an exemption under the new rules, according to officials at the Health and Human Services Department.

Ref: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-r...atest_news
(10-06-2017, 01:26 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: [Image: 44940921_H21589644-600x400.jpg]
Anti-abortion conservative GOP Rep. Tim Murphy ^ (Pennsylvania) has resigned from Congress amid revelations of an extramarital affair where he reportedly asked his mistress to get an abortion.

Ha Ha Fuck You
Trump has a pen, Trump has a pen! hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Photo-op

At a minimum, the VP blew $250,000 on a political stunt yesterday. He flew in for a football game and then left when some of the players took a knee. It was so utterly shocking to see NFL players who have been doing that for weeks do it while he was there and he was forced to leave. I don't have an eyeroll big enough. If I were their base I would be insulted to be treated as if I am a halfwit and didn't know any better.

After all the discussion recently regarding their travel expenses they didn't even have enough sense not to pull that stupid stunt. They thought that was a great idea. Ahahahaha.

Pence even posted a picture of his wife & himself sitting in the stands...taken years ago! 28
Always thought this dude was creepy looking. I guess he was pretty creepy.

http://www.kabc.com/2017/11/16/leeann-tw...l-franken/

He has another 4 years left on his seat. He should probably step down. Guys that do stupid shit like this don't just do it once, so I imagine that more will be lining up behind this gal.

Mitch McConnell is calling for an ethics review. I think that's a great idea! Better make sure the President of the United States gets put under review as well given several women are already on record with their accusations. Same standard for everyone, not just some.
(11-16-2017, 02:44 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Mitch McConnell is calling for an ethics review. I think that's a great idea! Better make sure the President of the United States gets put under review as well given several women are already on record with their accusations. Same standard for everyone, not just some.
Agreed, that sword cuts both ways. I think Franken voted for the pussy grabber didn't he?

Franken for trump? hah Nooooo
(11-16-2017, 03:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

My bad, Minnesota cast all 10 electoral votes for Clinton.
(11-16-2017, 03:46 PM)Blindgreed1 Wrote:
(11-16-2017, 03:22 PM)Duchess Wrote:

My bad, Minnesota cast all 10 electoral votes for Clinton.

Yes, MN is. Liberal hotbed.

The Republicans that live here are embarrassed having Franken as a Senator and that was before this development.

There was talk a couple months back that he’s even considering a run at the White House.

On the other hand, our other senator is Amy Klobuchar, also a Democrat. She’s widely respected by everyone here, and I could see her having a legitimate chance to be on the Democratic Presidential ticket.

Interestingly enough, however, my district House Congressional representative is Republican, and we’re in the 7 county metropolitan area.