Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Have you ever............
Sat down in a restroom, found a phone on the toilet paper, then when you're done your business snapped a picture of your ass, then put the phone back? I did today and it was exhilarating by God. It actually put a bounce in my step.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-30-2016, 07:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: Sat down in a restroom, found a phone on the toilet paper, then when you're done your business snapped a picture of your ass, then put the phone back? I did today and it was exhilarating by God. It actually put a bounce in my step.

I would've stuck the phone up my ass and took some colon selfies.
The only thing I've ever found in a public restroom was a used tampon on the ground next to the commode. I just started my period so it came in handy.
You're crazy though.........
=123278493&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0]crazy
Considering that I am technically inept, I probably wouldn't know how to take a picture with someone else's phone.

I would, however, dial the psychic hotline, and ask for a complete reading @ 6.95 a minute plus airtime.
(09-30-2016, 09:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: =123278493&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0]crazy

My first smile of the day. I listened to both.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-30-2016, 07:56 PM)Maggot Wrote: Sat down in a restroom, found a phone on the toilet paper, then when you're done your business snapped a picture of your ass, then put the phone back? I did today and it was exhilarating by God. It actually put a bounce in my step.

At work, always found newspapers, magazines, and some times even work related material left behind.

Never anything valuable.

These days, only "hose down the wall" in public restrooms.

In rare emergency, using public restrooms, only hover in stall, never sit, in & out quick! Never found anything.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-01-2016, 05:51 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 09:02 PM)Maggot Wrote: =123278493&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0]crazy

That was my third try, its not my favorite song but its kinda easy. It could be better.
I missed that link yesterday.

'Crazy' is one love song that I don't find sugary at all, and it works just as well sung by a man or woman.

Your guitar work was really nice and I think your vocals were great, Maggot. Smoky laid-back vibe.109
That link didn't work for me yesterday so I didn't know what kind of crazy shit you were trying to post, but it worked now. Nice voice, Maggot. We used to play that on the juke box at my friend's mom's restaurant when I was a kid. That was the restaurant where we were helping to cater a party and picked our nose and put it in the deviled eggs. Great memories.
(10-01-2016, 02:58 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(10-01-2016, 05:51 AM)Duchess Wrote:

That was my third try, its not my favorite song but its kinda easy. It could be better.

Way better. It was like nails on a chalkboard. I couldn't listen to the whole thing. Plus the naked old man figurine was seriously creeping me out.
Pfft, Clang. I think Maggot sounds really good.

Why don't you have your brother record your next karaoke performance on his cell phone and you can upload it, if you have the balls.

Then we can judge your talent. That could be fun.
"Crazy" by Patsy Cline is the number one jukebox song of all time.
I know this has nothing to do with this thread. . . just found it mildly interesting...
(10-04-2016, 01:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Pfft, Clang. I think Maggot sounds really good.

Why don't you have your brother record your next karaoke performance on his cell phone and you can upload it, if you have the balls.

Deal. Prepare to be amazed.I was heavily recruited for my Church's choir(In Hoosick Falls) and sang in choir in high school. I sing like an angel.
(10-02-2016, 06:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Plus the naked old man figurine was seriously creeping me out.

That wasn't a naked old man figurine, that's Maggot's wife you idiot. She's petite.
(10-04-2016, 08:50 PM)sally Wrote:
(10-02-2016, 06:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Plus the naked old man figurine was seriously creeping me out.

That wasn't a naked old man figurine, that's Maggot's wife you idiot. She's petite.

She looka like a man.

Everyone looks like a man to you, you hotdog sniffer. The creepy bald guy was a thing from the 70's that said "bald is beautiful" on it. But your analogy of the fingernails on chalkboard was spot on and I could have done better. The next one will have a multi track thing hopefully with a base line, rhythm, vocal and drum track. You actually make me want to do better you codfish.
(10-04-2016, 08:50 PM)sally Wrote:

You really couldn't tell by the way she walks across the floor. Do all women have to walk with a thud,thud,thud? Heel first gait? It scares me sometimes. She has like a size 5 foot for Gods sake.
I don't know if I do it, but my oldest daughter does for sure. She's barely 5 ft. and 90 lbs. soaking wet and it sounds like Frankenstein walking through the house. She will wake you up in the morning with that shit. You're thinking to yourself wtf.
(10-04-2016, 08:13 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:
(10-04-2016, 01:38 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: Pfft, Clang. I think Maggot sounds really good.

Deal. Prepare to be amazed.I was heavily recruited for my Church's choir(In Hoosick Falls) and sang in choir in high school. I sing like an angel.

Well, alright! I can't wait for you to bring it on, Angel. Harp

(10-04-2016, 09:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: Everyone looks like a man to you, you hotdog sniffer. The creepy bald guy was a thing from the 70's that said "bald is beautiful" on it. But your analogy of the fingernails on chalkboard was spot on and I could have done better. The next one will have a multi track thing hopefully with a base line, rhythm, vocal and drum track. You actually make me want to do better you codfish.

Sometimes raw and unpolished is just right, to my ears anyway. But, if you jazz it up or go all rap with 'Crazy', I wanna hear that too.