Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Well it finally happened . . . . . .
. . . . . . . while in a men's public restroom "hosing down the wall" yesterday, in walks someone wearing woman's cloths, looking questionable as to gender.

He/she walked over to the stall and went in and sat down. Sitting down could have been viewed as complying with the garb, or genetically needed to sit. Will never know!

I left without further incident.

(Oh yeah, the Clangster came to mind) hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Pissing when you gotta go matters.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
When will this country take illiteracy seriously?
I'm glad you made it out of the john without getting molested, Cars! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Some of the stores here are designating transgender bathrooms. I haven't seen them yet, I've only heard about them.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-03-2016, 10:18 AM)Maggot Wrote: Pissing when you gotta go matters.

Yeah, I wasn't done till I was done. hah

(10-03-2016, 08:51 AM)Carsman Wrote: . . . . . . . while in a men's public restroom "hosing down the wall" yesterday, in walks someone wearing woman's cloths, looking questionable as to gender.

He/she walked over to the stall and went in and sat down. Sitting down could have been viewed as complying with the garb, or genetically needed to sit. Will never know!

Now that I've had time to analyze, maybe there was a glory hole in that stall Cars? hah
So that's what Cars meant when he said it finally happened. It's been a long time coming I guess. Congrats on your first glory hole, Cars.
(10-03-2016, 04:33 PM)sally Wrote: So that's what Cars meant when he said it finally happened. It's been a long time coming I guess. Congrats on your first glory hole, Cars.

No, No, you got it wrong, I was hosing down the wall, not in the stall!

[Image: man-show-monkey-bar-joke-o.gif] GIFSoup
(10-03-2016, 08:51 AM)Carsman Wrote: . . . . . . . while in a men's public restroom "hosing down the wall" yesterday, in walks someone wearing woman's cloths, looking questionable as to gender.

Yeah I'm thinking of dressing as a woman for Halloween at my workplace but I'm not sure if I should use the ladies' room or just use the mens' room like normal. I'd ask my boss(es) but I want to keep it a surprise. Gender is protected from discrimination and harassment in my workplace but not sure that extends to the bathroom. Its one of the many things that keeps me from going out in public dressed as a woman. Which bathroom should I use?
(10-03-2016, 06:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Yeah I'm thinking of dressing as a woman for Halloween at my workplace but I'm not sure if I should use the ladies' room or just use the mens' room like normal. I'd ask my boss(es) but I want to keep it a surprise. Gender is protected from discrimination and harassment in my workplace but not sure that extends to the bathroom. Its one of the many things that keeps me from going out in public dressed as a woman. Which bathroom should I use?

Very clever Clangster, you won't be the only one wearing a costume there, only with you it won't be a costume.

No one will know but you, & us! hah

(10-03-2016, 07:35 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(10-03-2016, 06:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Very clever Clangster, you won't be the only one wearing a costume there, only with you it won't be a costume.

No one will know but you, & us! hah

Yes,clever. I'll just wear Depends that day. Bathroom problem solved.
Works for Hillary.
(10-04-2016, 09:47 PM)BigMark Wrote: Works for Hillary.

Oh look. Someone who reads Infowars and believes. *points* 39
Don't be rash.

Okey dokey
Don't you have a table to crash?

Not just yet, I'm waiting for the perfect time.
(10-03-2016, 05:10 PM)BigMark Wrote: [Image: man-show-monkey-bar-joke-o.gif] GIFSoup

Lance Link.............secret chimp.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.