Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is the "shit on your hometown" thread
C'Mon out to Detroit!!! We have crack cocaine by the ton, heroin on every street corner andmore corruption in the injustice system than in the entire rest of the country combined. We have gang-bangers and stupid fucking niggers wiping each other out not quite fast enough to make a dent in the population thanks to thenigger bitches who get knocked up 14 times with 14 different sperm donors.

The freeways are given speed limits by the number of the Interstate. I-75 is interesting, but you would understand why we call 696 "The Little Autobahn". That pop you just heard that sounded like a tire blowing out? Probably someone shooting at you because you have the rival gangs colors on.

Those women dressed to the nines walking 8 Mile? Not classy women; those are whores. The big Americana hotel? Crackhouse central and they charge by the hour, not the day.

Anywhere south of 8 Mile you take your life into your own hands. The cops won't even go to certain areas, and the ambulances take about 30 minutes to get to you if you need one. So don't need one. But if you go south of 8 Mile, you'll need one.Bullshit
There was a pawn shop in that area that had its own reality show. Staged, of course- but interesting to watch.
The problem with Chicago is they are litterbugs, leaving bodies here there and everywhere. Out here we bury them nice and neat no fuss no muss.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Years ago, probably 2008-2009, Sinister started a thread with a similar, maybe even the same, title as this one and that first post sounds like her post. Woooo.

I'll blow the dust off some old threads and find that puppy.

How wrong could I be.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]