Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
SAD MAD

Outside of the crime forum this might be some of the saddest shit I have ever read in here.

IB, you have a right to happiness. I don't know what kind of God you worship but my God wants us to be happy. I'm serious when I say that. I only know my own religion, I'm not a Jesus freak and I'm not a church goer but I believe in God. I don't believe he wants people to live in misery.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes, but if you chose to be a devout catholic for example then you'd have to go by their rules to be right with the church and god. Like any other organized religion.
(10-14-2016, 04:55 PM)IroningBroad Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 02:34 PM)Carsman Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 01:48 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: Thanks Duchess.

I believe God put my husband and I together for a reason.Maybe so we could procreate our wonderful kids.Idk..

I just know I'm sad all the time.I smile.. but on the inside I'm withering away.It's freaking hard.I try and think of the good moments.Which are few.

I want to seperate..which I'm pretty sure we could.We just won't ever be able able to have a relationship with anyone else, or remarry, until one of us dies.Or we could reconcile (ugh) and be miserable again.

Just sucks all around.

Sorry to hear of your misfortune IB. I'm sad for you, and mad that it happened.

Since the church is an important part of your life, maybe you could consider seeking counseling from your parish priest. I've seen it work for many people I know.

If not that, possibly seeing a professional counselor!

Sometime "professionals" who see hundreds of clients with similar problems can pinpoint your exact problem, that you may think only you & your spouse have. Some times things are not beyond repair. Many times, professionals can determine the answer to that!

Well Good luck & Best wishes in whatever you decide to do!

Thanks Carsman!My husband doesn't want us to go see our pastor for counseling.So, I guess I just get the privelege of keeping this bottled up inside hah

Ok, some people for whatever reason don't like to get their church involved in their personal affairs.

If not that, then possibly see if you can talk him into seeing a professional counselor!

You are still very young, too young to live another 40- 50 years in total misery, if you won't divorce him!

You need to take some kind of action, it will be for your own good mental health!

Be brave, just do it! Good Luck!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I've dug graves in the backyard saying they're "just tulips" and I need the space anyways before, but have never followed through with my thoughts yet.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-14-2016, 09:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: I've dug graves in the backyard saying they're "just tulips" and I need the space anyways before, but have never followed through with my thoughts yet.

Wait, what?hah

(10-14-2016, 09:21 AM)IroningBroad Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 01:03 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 05:03 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: Yes Duchess I know that feeling.Sad/Mad.In fact I'm feeling it right now.It sucks.

It's good to see you, Broad. What's got you feeling sad mad (if you don't mind sharing)?

Thanks HoTD!

It's my asshole of a husband.I seriously don't know how I'll be able to last another 20 yrs with him.It's so freaking hard to put up with him.

Ahhh...I kinda feel better now, that I got some of this off my chest.

Just because you get married doesn't mean you have to stop being yourself ya know.
[Image: 14705655_2002812359945408_74734169662248...evxezu.jpg]
hah
(10-14-2016, 04:57 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: I am fairly used to it.I love when he leaves and hate when he comes home.

In the morning and evening my husband likes to sit in his stupid chair and watch the news on tv or on his phone and talk to me about it while I'm busy doing stuff. He's obsessed with Hillary and Trump and will call me over to watch it like I give a shit. Fuck on off out of here already, you're making me sick.

He never cared about politics before, he only cares about it now because he's an old fuck. Only old fucks care about that shit. The only reason I talk about it here occasionally is to engage you old fucks.
Dude.
(10-14-2016, 05:46 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Outside of the crime forum this might be some of the saddest shit I have ever read in here.

IB, you have a right to happiness. I don't know what kind of God you worship but my God wants us to be happy. I'm serious when I say that. I only know my own religion, I'm not a Jesus freak and I'm not a church goer but I believe in God. I don't believe he wants people to live in misery.

Maybe one day my dick of a husband will change his ways.But until then...

But I do try and focus on the good stuff.Kids and food hah
(10-15-2016, 12:13 AM)sally Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 04:57 PM)IroningBroad Wrote: I am fairly used to it.I love when he leaves and hate when he comes home.

In the morning and evening my husband likes to sit in his stupid chair and watch the news on tv or on his phone and talk to me about it while I'm busy doing stuff. He's obsessed with Hillary and Trump and will call me over to watch it like I give a shit. Fuck on off out of here already, you're making me sick.

He never cared about politics before, he only cares about it now because he's an old fuck. Only old fucks care about that shit. The only reason I talk about it here occasionally is to engage you old fucks.

hah
(10-14-2016, 06:35 PM)Carsman Wrote:

I believe God put my husband and I together for a reason.Maybe so we could procreate our wonderful kids.Idk..

I just know I'm sad all the time.I smile.. but on the inside I'm withering away.It's freaking hard.I try and think of the good moments.Which are few.

I want to seperate..which I'm pretty sure we could.We just won't ever be able able to have a relationship with anyone else, or remarry, until one of us dies.Or we could reconcile (ugh) and be miserable again.

Just sucks all around.

Since the church is an important part of your life, maybe you could consider seeking counseling from your parish priest. I've seen it work for many people I know.

Sometime "professionals" who see hundreds of clients with similar problems can pinpoint your exact problem, that you may think only you & your spouse have. Some times things are not beyond repair. Many times, professionals can determine the answer to that!

Thanks Carsman!My husband doesn't want us to go see our pastor for counseling.So, I guess I just get the privelege of keeping this bottled up inside hah

Ok, some people for whatever reason don't like to get their church involved in their personal affairs.

If not that, then possibly see if you can talk him into seeing a professional counselor!

You are still very young, too young to live another 40- 50 years in total misery, if you won't divorce him!

You need to take some kind of action, it will be for your own good mental health!

Carsman, maybe xanax is the counseling I need ..lol..but thinks for the advice and well wishes.
(10-15-2016, 01:35 AM)IroningBroad Wrote:
(10-14-2016, 06:35 PM)Carsman Wrote:

Just sucks all around.

Carsman, maybe xanax is the counseling I need ..lol..but thinks for the advice and well wishes.

Yeah, I've heard that works too! hah

(10-15-2016, 01:26 AM)IroningBroad Wrote: But I do try and focus on the good stuff.Kids and food hah

Do you have interests outside of your kids, things that you do for yourself, things that bring you joy? Maybe my questions should be in the NOSY QUESTIONS thread. What's a typical day like for you? Does your husband know how unhappy you are?

In a bizarre way I kinda admire your attitude. I don't think I could be so selfless that I'd put the church or any person before my own happiness.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm sad that Hillary is going to win, hah

and mad that the RNC could not find anyone better then the Donald to run against her! Furious

The professor is going through the change I think. Sad, glad,mad..........I'm thinking about ice fishing more and mud wresting.
(10-15-2016, 11:23 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-15-2016, 01:26 AM)IroningBroad Wrote: But I do try and focus on the good stuff.Kids and food hah

Do you have interests outside of your kids, things that you do for yourself, things that bring you joy? Maybe my questions should be in the NOSY QUESTIONS thread. What's a typical day like for you? Does your husband know how unhappy you are?

In a bizarre way I kinda admire your attitude. I don't think I could be so selfless that I'd put the church or any person before my own happiness.

Hmm..well church is a big part of my life.Then there's the internet ..mainly mommy blogs and this crime forum.

Sheesh my life sounds boring as hell. hah
Which church? Midwest Spy is a churchgoer, he is sort of our Jimmy Swaggart of Mock. He won't ask you for money, but he may poke around what bra size you are.
(10-17-2016, 02:32 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Which church? Midwest Spy is a churchgoer, he is sort of our Jimmy Swaggart of Mock. He won't ask you for money, but he may poke around what bra size you are.

That made me chuckle.

Aussie, your cup size again?