Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
79 DAYS...
I saw some purple Christmas tree lights at home depot so decided to try them, I normally use my old white lights that I've been using for years. To my surprise the purple lights look really nice, I was thinking they might look tacky.
(12-03-2017, 10:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: As I do this stuff I think of Duchess and her love of all things Christmas. I may even get a picture of all this crap come Christmas.

I would love a picture of Christmas crap. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'm told there's a possibility of snow on Saturday. I will be astounded if it actually materializes. The temp has been pushin' 60 everyday recently, it's been just beautiful here but I'd love to see a little snow falling. No accumulation though, people here don't know how to drive in it.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Some people go all out decorating, some don't! hah

[Image: TxIlNnP.jpg]
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Can anyone name one gift they've bought? This year. For Christmas.
(12-05-2017, 02:35 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yes- I bought the male grandbrat an Ozobot, and the female grandbrat 2 dolls and a finger fucking monkey.

The 3D printer I ordered for the hubs also came in today.

Still got to do the kids and the parents
I sure hope that's a typo.
A stupid fucking monkey, maybe?
It's actually called a Fingerling, but for the most part, Sally's right, it's a stupid fucking monkey....

I can see the appeal of those.
I bet.
(12-05-2017, 05:56 PM)BigMark Wrote: I bet.

I get your humor. Perv. [Image: smack.gif]

Is your mind in the gutter every waking moment? Just wondering.
https://imgur.com/JKVneDi
[Image: 06e9d53593680168649d584bba0f7db9.gif]
(12-05-2017, 06:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-03-2017, 10:31 PM)Maggot Wrote: As I do this stuff I think of Duchess and her love of all things Christmas. I may even get a picture of all this crap come Christmas.

I would love a picture of Christmas crap. Smiley_emoticons_smile

I'm told there's a possibility of snow on Saturday. I will be astounded if it actually materializes. The temp has been pushin' 60 everyday recently, it's been just beautiful here but I'd love to see a little snow falling. No accumulation though, people here don't know how to drive in it.

People here don't know how to drive on I-787 without the snow. There seems to be a major/minor accident almost every other day on my way home from work.
(12-05-2017, 05:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I can see the appeal of those.

One look at your man hands and they'll malfunction as an excuse to be returned back to the store.
(12-05-2017, 07:34 PM)sally Wrote: One look at your man hands and they'll malfunction as an excuse to be returned back to the store.

Catfight

I got my son a new pellet gun.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I want a 3-d printer Santa, just one so I can do stuff.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-06-2017, 01:39 PM)Maggot Wrote:

I got my son a new pellet gun.

What kind and how old is he? The selection is awesome now!
(12-06-2017, 01:41 PM)Maggot Wrote: I want a 3-d printer Santa, just one so I can do stuff.

You're not the first person I've seen express a desire for one of them. They must be super special.