Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
79 DAYS...
(12-09-2017, 10:07 AM)Maggot Wrote: hah You're right, what I worry about is all the people that have forgotten how to drive in the snow.

and don't forget the newly licenced teens that have never driven in the snow, but think they're invincible. I'm sure there'll be a few of those on the road today. Try to have fun at your party, and don't scare the little brats too much.

Well Jesus Christ, I want to go to a pot festival too!

I'm googling how long it will take me to meet you there.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-09-2017, 11:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Well Jesus Christ, I want to go to a pot festival too!

I'm googling how long it will take me to meet you there.

Maine legalized it at the end of last year. This festival is going to be on the small side, A few folk bands, along with a few vendors selling edibles, smokables, and accessories. I went to a huge one at the same venue back in August, that one was all weekend long, complete with camping field, bbq and bonfire.

I really want to go with you! I know it's exceedingly rude to invite myself and it's not something I would do in real life. Not that this isn't real but you know what I mean.
(12-08-2017, 06:04 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-07-2017, 11:38 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: I just bought online gold toe black tights, Hanes black and bronze pantyhose, and some Jockey white panties. All for under $50. WOO!

Do you ever buy stuff for your skin or special products to use while shaving? How your skin & teeth look is as important as any outfit.

What like MOISTurizer? I can just picture you shuddering with disgust every time you buy or use it.hah

...but I don't. It would be different if it were called boiledmoistunderpants, I might have a problem with that but I'm cool with moisturizer.
(12-09-2017, 11:46 AM)cannongal Wrote: a few vendors selling edibles, smokables, and accessories.

Did you buy anything?

Potheads are a friendly group of people, aren't they. Unlike some drunks who are obnoxious & belligerent.
(12-10-2017, 06:44 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-09-2017, 11:46 AM)cannongal Wrote: a few vendors selling edibles, smokables, and accessories.

Did you buy anything?

Potheads are a friendly group of people, aren't they. Unlike some drunks who are obnoxious & belligerent.

I bought some brownies, popcorn, and a couple of bottles of oil. Had a fuckin blast there- The venue had tables & chairs set up so you could hang out and listen to the music. Several of my family members showed up, So many joints were being passed around, it felt like I had one in my hands the whole time.

A couple of people did get stuck in the snow in the parking lot. Lucky for me, I had a heavy enough vehicle, that I made it up the hill without much trouble.
It took me almost 2 hrs to get from Suncook to Andover. 30-40 mph the entire way, the highway was horrible. I'm glad I had the pushbutton 4wd and not the old shift type. I saw 4 cars that had spun out and were off the side near the trees with their flashers on. All spaced out along the way.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-10-2017, 07:56 AM)cannongal Wrote: Had a fuckin blast there- The venue had tables & chairs set up so you could hang out and listen to the music. Several of my family members showed up, So many joints were being passed around, it felt like I had one in my hands the whole time.

I was thinking about you being there. I knew it would be big fun. There is nothing like that around here.
(12-10-2017, 11:55 AM)Maggot Wrote: It took me almost 2 hrs to get from Suncook to Andover. 30-40 mph the entire way, the highway was horrible. I'm glad I had the pushbutton 4wd and not the old shift type. I saw 4 cars that had spun out and were off the side near the trees with their flashers on. All spaced out along the way.

It's lovely that you did that, Maggottyboo, given the conditions you probably could have backed out of it but you didn't. Smiley_emoticons_bussi
(12-10-2017, 11:55 AM)Maggot Wrote: It took me almost 2 hrs to get from Suncook to Andover. 30-40 mph the entire way, the highway was horrible. I'm glad I had the pushbutton 4wd and not the old shift type. I saw 4 cars that had spun out and were off the side near the trees with their flashers on. All spaced out along the way.

Damn! How long does it usually take? I know it took me over an hour, for what should have been a 25 minute drive. I stayed at the festival way longer than I should have.

14 days. Ohmaigawds. 14 days.
At my party I found the best wrapping song but you have to be standing up.

To bad the Professor chickened out. Smiley_emoticons_fies
(12-10-2017, 07:48 PM)Maggot Wrote: At my party I found the best wrapping song but you have to be standing up.

To bad the Professor chickened out. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Funkyliscous!
I thought so too.
Tomorrow marks 12 left shopping days left until Christmas, and I have 0 stocking stuffers for the 17 year old, I have 2 for the 20 year old.

Smiley_emoticons_shocked

I've been warning you people for 79 days. No one should be caught off guard. Dramaqueen
(12-13-2017, 06:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I've been warning you people for 79 days. No one should be caught off guard. Dramaqueen

I'm not caught off guard. Just need to buy some gift certificates for the nephews. And wait for my usual 2 free movie tickets. Other than that, our family doesn't exchange gifts anymore.

Free gift grab alert!

Now my poker buddy is thinking of doing the Secret Santa after Christmas because he has been so busy at work lately, despite us reminding him we still need a fourth person to do the Secret Santa.
But anyway, what's the point of doing Secret Santa after Christmas? It feels like a shameless gift grab at that point.
Eh, I get a couple things each day. I'm home the week of Christmas spreading love and happiness. And taking advantage of the after Christmas sales.Daddy needs a new mattress.