Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
79 DAYS...
Merry Christmas Eve Eve,Adam.
Just finished my last gifts, it was tough and I almost cut my tongue on the envelope..........

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
My favorite Christmas song.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(12-23-2018, 11:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Merry Christmas Eve Eve,Adam.

Merry Christmas Eve Eve, Cars & Clang.  

Just to be safe...........don't eat any of those irresistible-looking candied apples next to the holiday Poo Poo platter.

Also, whenever you enter any Christmas gathering, scope at all doorways and make a mental note of which ones are sporting dangling mistletoe.  

Immediately thereafter, scope out all the guests.

Then, make sure you register those two pieces of data in your memory banks before you start drinking, and time your subsequent room-to-room mingling migrations strategically.
And when at a Festivus party, be more selective when picking prize envelopes....lest you get tampons,hemorrhoid cream and suppositories, a reese's pieces Christmas tree and a Miller lite beer cozy.
Tampons just mean a shower party.
(12-23-2018, 11:27 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: And when at a Festivus party, be more selective when picking prize envelopes....lest you get tampons,hemorrhoid cream and suppositories, a reese's pieces Christmas  tree and a Miller lite beer cozy.

I love Frank Castanza and the Festivus "airing of grievances".  

When I see my family during the holidays, any holidays, that ritual usually happens naturally though, especially if at least one person gets shitfaced.  

Anyway, I wish I was able to be with my family this holiday season.  I have to work, and pack, and organize.  

But, starting next year, I'll be free on the holidays.  Can't effin' wait.
(12-23-2018, 11:37 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 11:27 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: And when at a Festivus party, be more selective when picking prize envelopes....lest you get tampons,hemorrhoid cream and suppositories, a reese's pieces Christmas  tree and a Miller lite beer cozy.

I love Frank Castanza and the Festivus "airing of grievances".  

When I see my family during the holidays, any holidays, that ritual usually happens naturally though, especially if at least one person gets shitfaced.  

Anyway, I wish I was able to be with my family this holiday season.  I have to work, and pack, and organize.  

But, starting next year, I'll be free on the holidays.  Can't effin' wait.
I got to air my grievances tonight.....Steelers suck and Patriots rule!
What are you and your dad and your bro doing for Christmas Clang?
(12-23-2018, 11:56 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: What are you and your dad and your bro doing for Christmas Clang?

Me and my brother are going to my oldest brother and my Sister in law's house. Dad is staying home.

Going to my brother's college friend's house for poker and drunken festivities. Staying over and having breakfast the next morning.
(12-23-2018, 11:33 PM)BigMark Wrote: Tampons just mean a shower party.

No it was literally a box of 8 tampons. I left them in the bar bathroom.
Well today was a shit day at work. Christmas can go fuck itself.
Merry Christmas Eve! Santaani

Last shopping day till Christmas, lots of bargains can be had! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-24-2018, 09:44 AM)Carsman Wrote:  lots of bargains can be had! 

I stock up at Bath & Body after Christmas. Best shopping of the year! I get enough to last all year. I got so much last year that I had quite a bit left over so I gave some of it as gifts this year.  113 
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-24-2018, 03:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:
The greatest version of that song ever!
Finally, MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL Santaani Dancingparty Blowing-kisses Mini xmas tree Angel Priest 99 44
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Merry Christmas Carsman
Merry Christmas FryGuy.