Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
79 DAYS...
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

I could have been a sculptor, eh......but then again no.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
So..I've been doing some stuff. It's early I know, but November 1 is Friday and I don't expect any house guests until Thanksgiving so no one will know except for all of you and I'm okay with y'all thinking I'm a crazy old bat. I pulled out my new tree and the matching mantle garland. That's all I've done though, I threw the garland on a mantle and put the tree up in the den. None of it is decorated. There. I had to tell somebody and you're it. I'm not telling anyone else, they'll look at me funny.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
hah

You didn't do much all you did was.........

Take out the tree
set it up
take out the garland
put it on the mantle

It's Oct 30th  you sicko!
50  Yeah, but I'm your sicko.
You put the ick in sick,
17  *fluffs hair*
(10-30-2019, 11:08 AM)Duchess Wrote: 50  Yeah, but I'm your sicko.

Yeah you are and a cute one.
There is a company that will come out and put up Christmas lights and decorations at your house and then come back and take them all down. Packages start at $850.00. I'm thinking about hiring them to light this bitch up for the holidays. Show the neighbors how it's really done.
I had a service put up my lights once, one year I fell off the fucking ladder.
(11-01-2019, 10:34 AM)sally Wrote: There is a company that will come out and put up Christmas lights and decorations at your house and then come back and take them all down. Packages start at $850.00. I'm thinking about hiring them to light this bitch up for the holidays. Show the neighbors how it's really done.

Why not just shine a spotlight on your bare ass and light up the place like Hiroshima.
she put the ass in sass.
I haven't fallen off a ladder yet, but the one year that I really went all out I was up until 2 in the morning putting lights on the oak tree. My husband came out all grumpy and called me a crackhead.
(11-01-2019, 10:34 AM)sally Wrote: There is a company that will come out and put up Christmas lights and decorations at your house and then come back and take them all down.

They do that here too and some of the packages available are quite elaborate. I love all that stuff. Love it.
...and once all the homes are decorated I get high as a kite and get somebody to drive my fat ass around so I can look at all the homes decked out in their holiday glory.
Nearby street.

Super cool and hot chocolate too!
[Image: 66Gvi4U.jpg]
Boring ass gifts. Do better, Santa.

I want a goat!
Someone posted in lost and found pets that there is a goat roaming around town. If no one claims it as their pet I will go and catch it for you.