Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
79 DAYS...
(12-06-2016, 12:53 PM)sally Wrote: It looks like an old whore.

It does not, you crabby old scrooge. Who doesn't love a Christmas tree? A crabby old scrooge bitch, that's who.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-06-2016, 01:03 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

It looks like an old whore decorated it? Or the tree itself looks like an old whore?

The tree itself. You don't see the resemblance?

[Image: glynis-johns-the-ref-hostile-hostages-19...wbk0lw.jpg]

It looks like an old whore decorated it? Or the tree itself looks like an old whore?

The tree itself. But, who doesn't love a good-looking festive old whore when she's all lit up?

I like it. Is the lonely present under the old whore a prop or for real? If it's for real, I hope it's for me and I hope it's this:

[Image: 01b20205650ea16be038e344ce956088.jpg]

Newt's hot and looks even better with a green fro.

Hahaha!
Mine looks like an old whore too and I also have only one present under it. It's a Chia seed Trump for my husband's office.

Duchess will be happy to know that when I went to vacuum up the needles the other day I accidentally sucked up the tree skirt and the whole tree came down on top of me. Water and broken ornaments everywhere, I had to redo the whole fucking tree. I was so pissed. Now I have paints cans sitting on the back of the stand because the tree wont fit in the stand right, it keeps leaning forward.

[Image: 20161206_123446_zpsy8ypomut.jpg]
(12-06-2016, 01:49 PM)sally Wrote: Mine looks like an old whore too and I also have only one present under it. It's a Chia seed Trump for my husband's office.

Duchess will be happy to know that when I went to vacuum up the needles the other day I accidentally sucked up the tree skirt and the whole tree came down on top of me. Water and broken ornaments everywhere, I had to redo the whole fucking tree. I was so pissed. Now I have paints cans sitting on the back of the stand because the tree wont fit in the stand right, it keeps leaning forward.

Thanks for the tree, honey. Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Having your tree come down on you does not make me happy. What kind of a monster do you think I am?

Chia trump. Ahahaha! I bet it will look just like him!
Pretty tree, sal, and nice choice on the Chia Trump. You're husband's gotta love it.

I bought a Chia Christmas gift too.

[Image: mrtchiapetbox.jpg]

It's for Biggie, because I pity the fool.
I didn't get hurt when the tree came down, my only thought was oh my god that did not just fucking happen. If I didn't have a 5 year old I would have put it out on the side of the road with the decorations that were still attached and all.
I'm going to buy Aussie a Pinocchio Chia for Christmas. It's nose will grow every time she comes in here and lies about not sending people drunken PMs.
Considering his obsession.......I ordered this for pappy.

[Image: Hillary-Clinton-Chia-Freedom-of-Choice.jpg]

The shipping is free and it came with a little bottle of hot sauce inside a mini clutch purse for only 10 extra dollars.

Goddamn those things are fricken awesome. I seriously want to go out and buy some trump chias for a couple friends and maybe one for myself.
(12-06-2016, 01:14 PM)sally Wrote:

The tree itself. You don't see the resemblance?

[Image: glynis-johns-the-ref-hostile-hostages-19...wbk0lw.jpg]

Duchess, you've never looked better! Drinking my blood* seems to be working!

*the blood of a young virgin
(12-06-2016, 02:04 PM)sally Wrote: I'm going to buy Aussie a Pinocchio Chia for Christmas. It's nose will grow every time she comes in here and lies about not sending people drunken PMs.

Save your money, I already have one of those. And the nose is smaller than a Jackson Family member.

Or else you be doing reverse cowgirl on it.
(12-07-2016, 07:04 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 02:04 PM)sally Wrote: I'm going to buy Aussie a Pinocchio Chia for Christmas. It's nose will grow every time she comes in here and lies about not sending people drunken PMs.

Save your money, I already have one of those. And the nose is smaller than a Jackson Family member.

No, you just got yourself a lemon. If it grew right that son of a bitch would be longer than one of HotD's posts by now.
(12-07-2016, 08:20 PM)sally Wrote:

No, you just got yourself a lemon. If it grew right that son of a bitch would be longer than one of HotD's posts by now.

Smiley_emoticons_biggrinSmiley_emoticons_skeptischSmiley_emoticons_stummSmiley_emoticons_hurra3
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-07-2016, 08:20 PM)sally Wrote:

That's true, aussie.

It might make a nice decoration; you never know.

Take good care of your Chia and you might be able to grow Pinnochio's nose longer than one of my posts AND thicker than one of sal's sideburns even.

Clang! Let's dance!

Shake dat ass, big boy.

Now I really wish I had taken pictures at the DMV Holiday Gala last Friday. I was twisting, doing the mashed potato, cutting footloose, shaking it off, and doing the cha-cha and electric slide.

*shakes dat ass and prays he doesn't read about an earthquake or tsunami tomorrow morning*