Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
79 DAYS...

53 days! Shake a leg, Mockers! It's the most wonderful time of the year.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Only 21 days until Thanksgiving! 4 day weekend! WOOT!
(11-02-2017, 07:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Only 21 days until Thanksgiving! 4 day weekend! WOOT!

I love Thanksgiving! I cook everything and clean everything, as I cook I clean,sweat and cook and clean some more. I cook and clean so damn much I have a hard time eating anything. When I'm done its clean and I eat the crap off peoples plates. It's the curse of loving cooking and cleaning with the radio on football games and the smell of a big bird in the oven and a few brew-skis.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(11-02-2017, 08:14 PM)Maggot Wrote:
(11-02-2017, 07:44 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Only 21 days until Thanksgiving! 4 day weekend! WOOT!

I love Thanksgiving! I cook everything and clean everything, as I cook I clean,sweat and cook and clean some more. I cook and clean so damn much I have a hard time eating anything. When I'm done its clean and I eat the crap off peoples plates. It's the curse of loving cooking and cleaning with the radio on football games and the smell of a big bird in the oven and a few brew-skis.

I love Thanksgiving too....though it was nicer when I was younger. We'd all help Mom cook the bird and all the trimmings while watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Parade.

Now I just go to my oldest brother's house for Thanksgiving, while him and his wife do all the cooking and we sit and watch football.

I'm going to start moving shit around and doing deep cleaning in advance of decorating. I think I might start decorating next week. Yeah, next week. I have a lot to do!
(11-03-2017, 05:29 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm going to start moving shit around and doing deep cleaning in advance of decorating. I think I might start decorating next week. Yeah, next week. I have a lot to do!

I'm going to dream of decorating our tiny apartment again for Christmas, but then not do it because no one but me gives a rat's ass about cooking, keeping the apartment clean and festive, or anything.

48 days, Mockers. What the hell have you got done? HuhHuhHuh?

I put up the tree in the den. It's small-ish, about 6.5 ft. I haven't decorated it but I did just run some ribbon through it. That's about all I had time for today. It'll probably take a week to get decorated. Ah, I love this time of year. I don't want to feel rushed and you shouldn't either. So, get busy, kids.
What in the actual fuck, you put the tree up already?

It's not up UP. It's standing up but it's not decorated. It's not ready for viewing, I just have my work organized and ready to roll for when I have time.

You sound shocked.
Its not allowed until AFTER thanksgiving. Don't go all Aussie on us.
(11-07-2017, 04:07 PM)Duchess Wrote:

48 days, Mockers. What the hell have you got done? HuhHuhHuh?

I put up the tree in the den. It's small-ish, about 6.5 ft. I haven't decorated it but I did just run some ribbon through it. That's about all I had time for today. It'll probably take a week to get decorated. Ah, I love this time of year. I don't want to feel rushed and you shouldn't either. So, get busy, kids.

I ain't got shit done. I'll be living my Christmas decorating dreams through my married poker buddy and his man cave. He already wants to decorate his tree and pick names for the Secret Santa next weekend. But I've got a free ticket to see a Zac Brown tribute band next Saturday so I guess he'll have to wait until Thanksgiving weekend or after.
(11-08-2017, 12:00 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: pick names for the Secret Santa next weekend

I think that sounds like fun!
(11-08-2017, 05:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 12:00 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: pick names for the Secret Santa next weekend

I think that sounds like fun!

It is fun. Maybe it will be this weekend. Supposedly my married poker buddies' brother was coming from Rochester for a visit. But now he's not since the poker buddy is working until 5 on Saturday.
Tell us more!! 70
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Lots and lots of shots, shots, shots this Saturday. Wild Turkey or something.

27 days 7 hours 50 seconds
Aye curumba to mucho tequila!
(11-27-2017, 05:23 PM)Duchess Wrote:

27 days 7 hours 50 seconds

6 days...until the Empire State Plaza tree lighting.
17 days....until Star Wars:The Last Jedi.
4 days....until my friend comes up from North Carolina and I drink myself stupid(er).
(11-09-2017, 02:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: Tell us more!! 70

About what? Clang's secret santa thing? And why are you drooling over it, you weird fuck?
(11-27-2017, 07:46 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 02:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: Tell us more!! 70

About what? Clang's secret santa thing? And why are you drooling over it, you weird fuck?

I think Maggot was hanging out with Mark and had "to mucho tequila".

Anyway, you can wipe that drool from your chin, Maggot. It looks like we are a man short for Secret Santa, so I don't think it will happen. Plus the married poker has been busy with overtime at work so I don't think he'll have time for Secret Santa.