Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
79 DAYS...
(11-27-2017, 07:46 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 02:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: Tell us more!! 70

About what? Clang's secret santa thing? And why are you drooling over it, you weird fuck?

I was hypnotized by his boring candor so much that I was drooling until you stuck your hairy nostril cave into it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Don't try to back track now. If you weren't so stupid you could have your own secret santa club and wouldn't have to live vicariously through Clang.
(11-28-2017, 12:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: It looks like we are a man short for Secret Santa

Really? Maggot is over here salivating for the spot.
I've already done my secret Santa, the first person I picked went back in the hat, the second one went back too. The third pick was a good one because now all I have to get is a 12 pack wrap it in some blue ductwork wrap and tape it with duct tape. A gift from the bottom of my heart.

Sorta wish we could do a secret Santa. It would be fun. In theory anyway.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-28-2017, 10:11 AM)Maggot Wrote:
(11-27-2017, 07:46 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-09-2017, 02:42 PM)Maggot Wrote: Tell us more!! 70

About what? Clang's secret santa thing? And why are you drooling over it, you weird fuck?

I was hypnotized by his boring candor so much that I was drooling until you stuck your hairy nostril cave into it.

So sorry for the boring candor. When I tell the exciting things in my life no one believes me.
(11-28-2017, 12:32 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 12:22 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: It looks like we are a man short for Secret Santa

Yeah well most years we buy each other beer signs and other beer related products. He'd probably be bored out of his mind.
(11-28-2017, 01:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sorta wish we could do a secret Santa. It would be fun. In theory anyway.

participants all get PO boxes?
(11-28-2017, 07:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Yeah well most years we buy each other beer signs and other beer related products. He'd probably be bored out of his mind.

Don't be so hard on yourself, he'd cream his jeans.
(11-28-2017, 11:14 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-28-2017, 07:20 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Don't be so hard on yourself, he'd cream his jeans.

RussianBrainexplode
I've got my eye on some Moxie jelly and BBQ sauce. For that "special" person in my life.

Three weeks from now is Christmas Eve. Three weeks!
(12-03-2017, 07:13 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Three weeks from now is Christmas Eve. Three weeks!

I’m ready for some snow now that we’ve flipped to December.

I’ve been in the tropics for Christmas, Texas, Norway and of course, Minny.

I wouldn’t trade snow at Christmas for anything.
(12-03-2017, 09:54 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I wouldn’t trade snow at Christmas for anything.

It's been a long time since I've had that. I have fog.

I don't think I could give anyone here "Moxie jelly"............Well maybe, Frank. Blowing-kisses I kinda miss that garlic smelling bitch. I kinda hope he comes by for drive by titty browsing. Or that asshole Limey. He would be good to see but I never said that.............
I like to be cold just to get warm.
Sometimes when I'm warm I just want to be cold. Like when its so cold I have to break the smoke off my chimney cold. Or its so cold my balls have become ovaries.

I like to be bundled up in the cold. My body is warm but my cheeks & nose are cold. I can see my breath in the air and the stars are bright & close, like I could pluck one right out of the sky. I like the way it sounds when I'm walking through snow and I like grabbing a big handful of it and nailing someone right in their back with a lightly packed snowball.
I put some lights up, the ones that have icicles on them, 4 wreaths in my breezway doors and I'm putting a few more things up over the next few days. As I do this stuff I think of Duchess and her love of all things Christmas. I may even get a picture of all this crap come Christmas.
Every year I do some calligraphy on my Christmas cards. This year my fingers are covered in ink because my fountain pens are screwed up for some reason. I stuck them in water and hope they smarten up for tomorrow nights hour of writing the freaking things up. OK, it may be 2 hrs.