Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
79 DAYS...
(12-26-2017, 12:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(12-26-2017, 11:50 AM)Carsman Wrote: I got an Echo!

I think may like it, still finding out all the many features!

I started a thread about them the other day. I'm very interested in your opinion.

Well, I'm still learning about all the "free" features, like making "hands free calling", "voice request desired music", "voice request News Today",
to name a few,
Then there are features that require the purchase of "smart control devices", such as "voice control" to turn off the lights in the house,
to turn on music in specific rooms in the house, to adjust the house thermometer, to name a few.
The Echo "speaker sound" is excellent.
Still learning.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I haven't taken my tree down yet, but I like this feeling when I put away all the Christmas junk.

[Image: osdztxGl.jpg]
You feel like a fresh prince?

Ahahahaha
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-28-2017, 01:22 PM)BigMark Wrote: You feel like a fresh prince?

Yes. Before I take all the Christmas tchotchke down I feel like an old, crazy blue haired lady named Mim.

Did y'all get what you wanted for Christmas? Tell me all about it.

Christmas was good, I am back here with all my family and spent the day with grand kids and my son, new wife by my side, good to go

Well since it was a partly cloudy day (Partly sunny to the optimist) today and a breezy 75 degrees, I decided to take down the outside Christmas decorations.
(I put them up when it was SUNNY and mid 80's and humid Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch)

Well it went so well cause it was cool & I didn't get tired, I continued to take down the inside decorations, and the tree as well!

Now I feel a little depressed, as I like it much better "putting up" the tree and decorations! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(01-01-2018, 07:17 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Did y'all get what you wanted for Christmas? Tell me all about it.

I got one of those Dyson fans that blow out both warm and cold air. Way overpriced. But it's good for Peanut because she likes to stay out on the porch. She bitches up a storm if I put her in her cage before her bedtime which is 9pm sharp. It has no blades so I put it in front of her perch and she loves it. Tonight it's cold out so I have it on warm and she's sitting in front of it snug as a bug.
Those things are cool there is a big oval opening that spits out air, no more free flowing fans they work on little silent pumps. It would be a great innovation in a furnace heat application. None of them Rheem, Ducain, Rudd (Rheem), Miller or Trane uses it. Efficient and keeping with the 90+ U.S. standards.

I think Best-Buy and another maybe Sears sells them. Amazon too but they are sales sluts and are not wholesalers.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It's nice, but I feel like the fan could go a bit higher. You have to sit pretty close to it to be able to feel it.

It's also an air purifier.
You have to set it up, take a sniff with your fat nose, go to the Mickey Mouse clubhouse, come home and sniff again like Pluto. I bet it smells better. I'ts up to you to decide why.

I only know that I spent 10 min sticking my arm into the oval part of those in best buy. I was bored and there were a bunch of them set-up.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It's good for the fucking bird. It's 46 degrees out and she's enjoying the warm air.

[Image: ZajhBNAl.jpg]
Actually it's really good for her because otherwise I couldn't keep her out there on the few nights like this because she'd be shivering to death.

Hellooooo Kurt. Sexy Santa - Coming Christmas 2018

[Image: 48CF461100000578-5345061-image-m-15_1517584832519.jpg]
Hi, kids! Guess what time it is?

74 days! That's not a lot of time.
Howdy Doody time?
(10-12-2018, 02:02 PM)BigMark Wrote: Howdy Doody time?

No [Image: slap.gif]  Get with the program, mister.
(10-12-2018, 01:56 PM)Duchess Wrote: Hi, kids! Guess what time it is?

74 days! That's not a lot of time.
Time to not spend the holidays with your oldest brother,his wife and nephew? You clog their toilet one time....
Obi One Shitoni, easier to wash hands than overflow toilet.