Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When people are talking about you behind your back . . . .
. . . . . . . . . then just FART! Bass Ass Grin
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

hah Excellent advice.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No don't do that. Just let it go. Give it zero energy.
(10-09-2016, 07:39 AM)Carsman Wrote: . . . . . . . . . then just FART! Bass Ass Grin

And make sure you bring a spare pair of underpants. You want your fart to be so nasty and smelly that you poop your pants a little bit.

Goddamn! 16
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
That's the thing, it could be an acorn or an oak tree, somethings you just don't fuck around with!
(10-09-2016, 09:33 PM)BigMark Wrote: That's the thing, it could be an acorn or an oak tree, somethings you just don't fuck around with!

And sometimes its a juicy, brown river, with ass blood waterfalls.
You're such a romantic!
That's what all the ladies say....as they kick me to the curb of the Friendship Zone.
You are friendzoned because you are acting the idiot throwing cones around. That's why you ticked the police officer who decided he was going to show you a lesson. I mean, Clang, he sized you up and thought what you were doing was pointless. These are guys that put their lives on the line and they don't have time to be mucking around with someone who isn't on the right track in their life. I mean, it wasn't even art.
Bullshit, he puts the art in farts!
What kind of fucked up thread is this.
The kind you relish, hotdog.
Clang needs to get a good slap for getting himself into trouble. Putting himself in harms way and then blaming the police. If you were black you'd be dead straight up. Count yourself lucky.
He's just a cone head at heart, a cross dressing cone head. It's a crazy fucked up world.
(10-09-2016, 11:28 PM)BigMark Wrote: Bullshit, he puts the art in farts!

Damn straight. That recreation of the Sistine Chapel(aka the Cesspool Crapel) I shitted out last night damn near put me in the hospital.
(10-10-2016, 01:19 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Clang needs to get a good slap for getting himself into trouble. Putting himself in harms way and then blaming the police. If you were black you'd be dead straight up. Count yourself lucky.

Blaming the police? Of course I do. The police, judges, highway superintendent, community service director are crooked as fuck. A girl I served my community service with, was still sentenced to community service even after providing the proper proof of insurance they said she didn't have. An old man who committed a lesser offense than mine was sentenced to 200 hours community service(I only did 20). I find it suspicious too that the same judge who told me I better show up in court the next time with my community service hours completed and signed told me I didn't even need to be there and the community service director told me he was going to be there at court to sign off on the completion of hours and didn't even show up.
They may be crooked Clang, that is not your fight. They also put themselves in harms way and put their lives in danger to save people who are playing the fool like you. You can be damn sure if it was me and I was busy and I had to deal with you, I would throw the book at you and then some. You generated paperwork for them and created work that took them away from real police work.

Grow up, stop blaming the police and own your own shit. That shit you were doing was not funny, they were reading you and sizing you up as weird. To be honest, that's probably what you looked like to them as weird. Like I said, if you were doing art or had a point to what you were doing then maybe you would have been cut some slack. But what you were doing was creating chaos and pointless. Hell, in the middle east they'd just shoot you. It's not funny, and if you think it is, you seriously need to do some work on yourself and stop acting like a manbaby.
(10-11-2016, 08:02 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: They may be crooked Clang, that is not your fight. They also put themselves in harms way and put their lives in danger to save people who are playing the fool like you. You can be damn sure if it was me and I was busy and I had to deal with you, I would throw the book at you and then some. You generated paperwork for them and created work that took them away from real police work.

Grow up, stop blaming the police and own your own shit. That shit you were doing was not funny, they were reading you and sizing you up as weird. To be honest, that's probably what you looked like to them as weird. Like I said, if you were doing art or had a point to what you were doing then maybe you would have been cut some slack. But what you were doing was creating chaos and pointless. Hell, in the middle east they'd just shoot you. It's not funny, and if you think it is, you seriously need to do some work on yourself and stop acting like a manbaby.

Ignore

Ignore ignore? Really Clang? I have spent non emotional professional objective observations and time helping you. I can see your potential and gifts and you ruin it by being a dumbass. There comes a time Clang where you have to stop doing stupid stuff to get ahead.

You think I haven't been there? I am one of the biggest culprits of doing stupid stuff but then I grew up.