Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
When people are talking about you behind your back . . . .
Teddy Roosevelt would've had very little time for Mr. Clang and his insolence.

See: Big Stick up Clang's ass.
(10-12-2016, 10:36 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Ignore ignore? Really Clang? I have spent non emotional professional objective observations and time helping you. I can see your potential and gifts and you ruin it by being a dumbass. There comes a time Clang where you have to stop doing stupid stuff to get ahead.

You think I haven't been there? I am one of the biggest culprits of doing stupid stuff but then I grew up.

Growing old is mandatory, growing up, in optional! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-13-2016, 02:22 AM)Carsman Wrote:
(10-12-2016, 10:36 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Ignore ignore? Really Clang? I have spent non emotional professional objective observations and time helping you. I can see your potential and gifts and you ruin it by being a dumbass. There comes a time Clang where you have to stop doing stupid stuff to get ahead.

You think I haven't been there? I am one of the biggest culprits of doing stupid stuff but then I grew up.

Yeh but he complains boo hoo this isn't happening that isn't happening. When someone calls him out on why and calls him out on his shit, he ignores it. He wont change and end up old lonely and a loser, or what society calls a loser. Or a werido. Get your shit together, it's pathetic.
(10-13-2016, 02:22 AM)Carsman Wrote: