I crunched my birth control pill this morning
I took my pill with a glass of ice water this morning and ended up crunching it instead of just swallowing it.

I am going to get pregnant for sure.
(10-13-2016, 12:28 AM)Love Child Wrote: I took my pill with a glass of ice water this morning and ended up crunching it instead of just swallowing it.

It may take a little more then just crunching the pill! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-13-2016, 12:28 AM)Love Child Wrote: I took my pill with a glass of ice water this morning and ended up crunching it instead of just swallowing it.

According to what I just now read it should still be effective.

Do you want to have a baby?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-13-2016, 02:18 AM)Carsman Wrote:

It may take a little more then just crunching the pill! hah

Exactly! Like having sex. That might help.

At Duchess, No.

My answer has always been: If God blessed me with a child I would love it and raise it. If I don't have children, that is fine.

I am one of those people that likes animals, although I hope I don't become crazy cat lady when I am old, maybe I will be crazy goat lady or something else.

I take bc pill continuesly so I have no period, which helps being in the mountains, I have back up supplies just in case.

Plus no cramps and no mood swings.
Well, whatever you do DO NOT interrupt " Bear sex" !!!

Do not disturb

Dan Richman must have missed the "do not disturb" sign. Officials believe the 54-year-old hiker interrupted a pair of bears that were trying to mate when he was attacked Monday in the Sierra Madre foothills of California, the Los Angeles Times reports. According to KABC, Richman was going along a trail when he saw a bear on its hind legs 50 to 100 feet away. It was his first time seeing a bear in person. "I was pretty freaked out," he tells KTLA. Richman turned around to leave and saw a second bear much closer. His attempt to scare it off by yelling failed, and it attacked when he tried to run by it. Richman played dead.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

Let horny bears lay.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Let hungry bears eat Lay's.
Oooh I must look that story up! I want to know if it was a grizzley or a black bear.