Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
stimulus
Well it looks like it passed and the American dopes should be happy to get money, that will be 7% of the bill and Pakistan will get 10 million for transgender studies. There is quite a bit in there and I guess America first didn't really occur to many of our lovely politicians. The swamp is back and thriving. Ugg.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yeah, I blame President Biden for that. Oh wait.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]
trump is still the president for a few more weeks.

They can't ever do anything simply for the people. Always the bs with politicians, but there are those who I think have a heart. I don't view them as sadists or actually out to hurt others and I'm not going to diss anyone who tries to help.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-22-2020, 05:16 PM)Maggot Wrote: Well it looks like it passed and the American dopes should be happy to get money, that will be 7% of the bill and Pakistan will get 10 million for transgender studies. There is quite a bit in there and I guess America first didn't really occur to many of our lovely politicians. The swamp is back and thriving. Ugg.

Did you have a problem with trump borrowing from the Chinese to pay the farmers who weren't making money off the Chinese because of trump policy?
(12-22-2020, 06:48 PM)Duchess Wrote: trump is still the president for a few more weeks.

They can't ever do anything simply for the people. Always the bs with politicians, but there are those who I think have a heart. I don't view them as sadists or actually out to hurt others and I'm not going to diss anyone who tries to help.
I think that's the wrong attitude to have, I wouldnt trust the other side just because you hate Trump. You dont know these people and neither do I. Not to sound like a fruitloop or anything, but what have they done that's so great for the American people? They are finally not locking people up for life over petty pot charges for fucks sake.
(12-22-2020, 07:04 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-22-2020, 06:48 PM)Duchess Wrote: trump is still the president for a few more weeks.

I think that's the wrong attitude to have, I wouldnt trust the other side just because you hate Trump. You dont know these people and neither do I. Not to sound like a fruitloop or anything, but what have they done that's so great for the American people? They are finally not locking people up for life over petty pot charges for fucks sake.

Maybe Trump should veto this mess. And let the Dems try and maybe put aid in for Tibetan Elephants or something.
Fun fact, the gestation period of an Elephant is 680 days.
And that right there is the reason I like elephants. That and their memory.
He said he's going to veto it. He doesn't want the $600, he wants $2,000. I don't know if this was before he pardoned murderers or after.
(12-23-2020, 05:55 AM)Duchess Wrote: He said he's going to veto it. He doesn't want the $600, he wants $2,000. I don't know if this was before he pardoned murderers or after.
Does it matter if it was before or after? It's still one last attempt at sympathy and support for his coup.
Maybe if the stimulus money went towards American citizens and not foreign countries our own money could be spent by..........us. I blame the swampy politicians for again smothering a bill with pork.
(12-23-2020, 07:39 AM)Clang McFly Wrote: Does it matter if it was before or after? It's still one last attempt at sympathy and support for his coup.

No, it does not matter an iota, I simply wanted to get that in there and show yet again what an absolutely wretched cunt he is.
All I hear is that other countries are giving their citizens thousands of dollars.   Where the fuck is all this money coming from?    I mean,  we're already spending more than our grandchildren can pay back,   why have a monetary system at all?
https://www.usdebtclock.org/

What is the deal with all the $ going to other countries? Is there truth to that?

One girl at work today, who is constantly tone deaf said, "We are going to use our stimulus to remodel our bathroom"

"Oh good for you"

She is also the one that was gone for 4 fucking months since she is imune sensitive and then when she came back demanded that she still get her July vacation off. And it was right on my birthday!

When you hear someone who has obvious signs of brain damage don't even try and explain to them the tax system and how that runs the government and how to stimulate the economy. You do yourself no favours trying, they will get aggressive in their quest to sprout more nonsense. Step to the other side of the road. Life is much more peaceful that way.
I felt so bad for a guy today.
He came in to check if the stimulus had been depositied in his account and when I pulled up his account I told him it had and he said "Okay I want to w/draw $2500 and I told him his balance he didn't have that much to withdraw. He thought he had recieved a $2,000 stimulus. Poor guy.
But also I learned my lesson-not everyone knows the stimulus is only $600 so I need to tell them that if they are checking the status.