Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2 Average
TRUMP TWEETS

Wish I would have thought of this sooner but better late than never. I'll start with today's tweets -

Watched Saturday Night Live hit job on me. Time to retire the boring and unfunny show. Alec Baldwin portrayal stinks. Media rigging election!

Polls close but can you believe I lost large numbers of women voters based on made up events THAT NEVER HAPPENED. Media rigging election!

Election is being rigged by the media, in a coordinated effort with the Clinton campaign by putting stories that never happened into the news!

They let Crooked and the Gang off the hook for the crime but it looks like the cover-up is just as bad. Unbelievable!

A country that Crooked Hillary says has funded ISIS also gave Wild Bill 1 million for his birthday? SO CORRUPT!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

No story has been discredited yet -

Can't believe these totally phony stories, 100% made up by women (many already proven false) and pushed big time by press, have impact!

Of course there is large scale voter fraud happening on and before election day. Why do Republican leaders deny what is going on? So naive!

We have all got to come together and win this election. We can't have four more years of Obama (or worse!)

WikiLeaks proves even the Clinton campaign knew Clinton mishandled classified info, but no one gets charged? RIGGED!

The polls are no longer rigged! 28

Wow, new polls just came out from CNN. Great numbers, especially after total media hit job. Leading Ohio 48-44.

Hahaha! Crazy bastard.

I will make our government honest again -- believe me. But first, I'm going to have to #DrainTheSwamp in DC.

Pay-to-play. Collusion. Cover-ups. And now bribery? So CROOKED! I will #DrainTheSwamp.

If we let Crooked run the govt, history will remember 2017 as the year America lost its independence. #DrainTheSwamp.
Donald is saying what people want to hear, like "TERM LIMITS"!

I know I would like term limits for those stale old critters, and so do many others!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

What he forgets is that he need approval of both houses to follow through on so many of these promises. He cannot just mandate term limits on his own. And you know that the crusty old bastards in congress and senate will never approve term limits.
He thinks he can just sign off on something and make it so. This is a democracy, NOT a dictatorship. With him we would probably have our military goose-stepping down Pennsylvania avenue. With all their tanks and hardware. He will be standing on a platform like Kim Jung Un watching it all.
It's an election year all of them say what they think the majority wants to hear. Once they're in its a different ball game.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Goes from a friendly pick-up game to the world series.
(10-19-2016, 11:00 AM)Maggot Wrote: Once they're in its a different ball game.

@realDonaldTrump 20m20 minutes ago

Eventually, but at a later date so we can get started early, Mexico will be paying, in some form, for the badly needed border wall.
He is so dumb.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(04-23-2017, 12:28 PM)ramseycat Wrote: He is so dumb.

He doesn't exist in reality. Facts are meaningless and nothing matters. Someone needs to tell him he won. Seriously. He won what mattered, the electoral college yet he appears to say he won the popular vote as well. The election was almost 6 months ago.

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

New polls out today are very good considering that much of the media is FAKE and almost always negative. Would still beat Hillary in popular vote. ABC News/Washington Post Poll (wrong big on election) said almost all stand by their vote on me & 53% said strong leader.
3:48 PM - 23 Apr 2017

He retweeted a 4chan fake news account. hah

[Image: DPg85lvVwAAajl2.jpg]
Ooooh sometimes I browse all of his kids twitter accounts also and find some interesting gems. I will post them here if I find them. I also browse the trump tower and any of his business or "former" business accounts. I don't follow any of them but have to look them up in the search bars.

Literally every person involved with investigating the Russian interference has told him Russia was involved in our election process and he continues to deny it. Most people don't think he's a fucking moron because they don't like him, they think he's a fuckin' moron because he exhibits every indication of being one.

[Image: DPlsKwGVQAATh37.jpg]

At least the mass "rioting" in the city streets have stopped!
Is that considered an accomplishment?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

LOL, I think its because its too cold for the lazy bastards
A list of Russian advertisements that were on facebook and most certainly swayed the election tremendously LOL

NY Times article

I'm a little surprised to see you quoting the NYT given your poor opinion of it.
All of them has some kind of bias as it's been for many many years. Some more glaring than others.

Ladies and gentlemen, the President of the United States -

[Image: DPpP6H5VoAAxrP5.jpg]

[Image: DPpTV3YUIAAvZSI.jpg]