Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HEY! HEY YOU!

What are you doing? I'm so happy it's Sunday I could kiss all your little faces off. Not really but I'm pretty damn happy. *prays phone doesn't ring* There were people in my kitchen making chili so I went for a ride and danced with my horse, I don't have to cook, football starts soon. Oh happy day.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Sounds like a good way to spend a Sunday, Duchess.

I'm working on some biz reports, doing laundry and hoping to resume gardening a little out back if it stops raining.

I've checked in on the 49ers vs. Bills game a couple of times (hoping Kaepernick has a great game as starter after so long on the bench), but we're getting creamed at this point. Oh well.

It's been a pretty good day so far.
Kissing my ass would be like kissing Trumps face.
Did Two loads of laundry and made bed, fixed headlight and replaced cabin filter on truck, fixed (crosses fingers) pool heater and waiting for the bright red thick caulk to dry.
I cleaned up my yard from the hurricane, about 50 bags of leaves and sticks from the big ass oak tree in my front yard. I took apart my aquarium and that bitch is going to the dump. The entire thing leaked out when the power went out. My son was able to put the fish in buckets and he gave them to the fish store, so they made it. I could probably sell the aquarium, but I'm not dicking around with serial killers on Craigslist for a couple hundred bucks.
Chilling after a long Saturday night of drinking, smoking, pool and poker. Slept wrong or something and my back hurts.

Catching up on TV shows and movies, tuning out my Dad's angry ranting about not being able to sleep and other stuff.

Glad my Dad finally cried himself to sleep and my brother went to work. Hope the quiet lasts a few hours.
I've had a busy day. 12:30 am my son calls and says he's going to jail. I bail him out at 2 am and can't sleep till 5 am. Wake up at 9am to take him home 25 miles away. We get there, no keys. I drive the 25 miles back to my house to get his keys...25 miles back to his house after a trip to the store, 25 miles back to my house. Home again sitting my tired ass on the couch for 2 hours doing nothing. 5 pm and I'm ready to start my laundry and housecleaning I didn't get done yesterday. It's going great so far!
(10-16-2016, 05:10 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I've had a busy day. 12:30 am my son calls and says he's going to jail. I bail him out at 2 am and can't sleep till 5 am. Wake up at 9am to take him home 25 miles away. We get there, no keys. I drive the 25 miles back to my house to get his keys...25 miles back to his house after a trip to the store, 25 miles back to my house. Home again sitting my tired ass on the couch for 2 hours doing nothing. 5 pm and I'm ready to start my laundry and housecleaning I didn't get done yesterday. It's going great so far!

New hubby loving the drama?
I kinda hate putting away my pool. Cleaning the filter, blowing out the lines, inflating the ice floats and putting a huge tarp and securing it all around with 2x12 pcs and concrete block to hold it down. Done. Mowed the lawn for the last time and got it put away and the snowblower out. I'm putting in a gas heater in my garage but I'm keeping the woodstove just in case (its to heavy to move anyways)
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
It's Monday, and I am up to my neck in business and legal stuff. Glad you are having a good day though.
(10-16-2016, 05:39 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 05:10 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: I've had a busy day. 12:30 am my son calls and says he's going to jail. I bail him out at 2 am and can't sleep till 5 am. Wake up at 9am to take him home 25 miles away. We get there, no keys. I drive the 25 miles back to my house to get his keys...25 miles back to his house after a trip to the store, 25 miles back to my house. Home again sitting my tired ass on the couch for 2 hours doing nothing. 5 pm and I'm ready to start my laundry and housecleaning I didn't get done yesterday. It's going great so far!

New hubby loving the drama?

There was no drama.

Why did he get arrested?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
My nephew TJ is here for work. So he came over and we met my cousin Kristie for lunch. Then hung out with my boys. TJ is such a good kid. Well he's almost 31 so not a kid anymore. He's going to be back in two weeks and we are going to grill and hang out. I might even invite Leah and her BF over. The other nephew can kiss my white ass.
(10-16-2016, 08:43 PM)ramseycat Wrote: The other nephew can kiss my white ass.

The one that threatened to kill you?
The_Villagers
(10-17-2016, 04:49 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-16-2016, 08:43 PM)ramseycat Wrote: The other nephew can kiss my white ass.

The one that threatened to kill you?

That would be the one.
(10-17-2016, 06:20 AM)ramseycat Wrote: That would be the one.

He's a horrible individual, so is his mother. Every single time she enters my mind I think about nailing her with a 3 ft. long pork loin. hah
(10-16-2016, 08:41 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Why did he get arrested?

He got in a fight at a bar. They both went to jail.
(10-17-2016, 07:17 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Why did he get arrested?

Glad to hear it's nothing more than that.
(10-17-2016, 09:24 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 07:17 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

Why did he get arrested?

Glad to hear it's nothing more than that.

Thanks. I don't do drama. I simply bailed him out and went back home to bed. Haha!
(10-17-2016, 06:28 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-17-2016, 06:20 AM)ramseycat Wrote: That would be the one.

He's a horrible individual, so is his mother. Every single time she enters my mind I think about nailing her with a 3 ft. long pork loin. hah

I'd pay to see that.