Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Typhenie Johnson missing in Houston
Typhenie is a girl that works for my company in Houston. Her ex boyfriend has been arrested for kidnapping but he won't say what happened or where she is. He's a suspect in another girls disappearance about 5 years ago I think.

I tried to post a link to the story but my phone won't let me. Just google her name.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/typhenie-joh...-new-case/

FORT WORTH, Texas – As police search for a missing Texas woman, her ex-boyfriend has been arrested on suspicion of kidnapping, and the family of his previous girlfriend says the woman disappeared under similar circumstances, reports CBS DFW.

Typhenie Johnson, 25, was allegedly last seen with her ex-boyfriend, Christopher Revill, 32, on Oct. 10, according to police. A witness told police they saw Rivell’s car backed into the grass next to her apartment building with the trunk lid up. Police later matched tire tracks in the grass to Rivell’s car and the suspect was arrested on Oct. 11.

When police searched Rivell’s house, they found a woman’s bra with a broken clasp, a ladies’ shirt and a smart watch with a broken clasp.

Rivell told a witness he saw Johnson get into a car with someone he didn’t know after an argument, according to CBS DFW. He said he doesn’t know Johnson’s whereabouts and denied backing up his car next to the apartment complex.

It’s a story that one Texas woman says is all too familiar. Hadiyah Islam says her sister Taalibah dated Revill before she disappeared in 2006.,,,,,,,,
Thanks QB!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: 800x400-Christopher-Revill.jpg]
^ Suspect Christopher Revill and missing ex-girlfriend Typhenie Johnson.

[Image: image2]
^Taalibah Islam, missing (for 10 years); another ex-girlfriend and mother of Revill's child.

I hope Typhenie and Taalibah are found alive, but the chances seem extremely slim on this one. Very sad for the Johnson and Islam families.

Christopher Revill sounds like a real piece of shit and he's reportedly not cooperating.....yet.

I see that searches for Typhenie's body continue, but nothing has been found thus far.

Maybe Revill will give up the women's locations for a deal if prosecutors have strong circumstantial evidence to charge him with murder.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Police-...00741.html