Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
DO YOU CARE...
(10-22-2016, 06:54 PM)sally Wrote: Fuck it.

Exactly. Styrofoam containers are back in style and I love it.
Yes I care, I try to do my part, I "recycle", I stopped using my "fireplace", try to conserve water, shut the lights off when leave the room, set the thermostat 2 to 3 degrees lower then used to in the winter, and 2 to 3 degrees higher in summer, use "material bags" over & over for grocery shopping, use pump spray bottles instead of aerosol spray bottles, just to name a few things.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Meanwhile American junk dealers are shipping used electronics to Asian countries to be burned in 40 gallon drums for the 2-3 ounces of copper in them.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

I heard some guys talking about the price of scrap here, apparently it went way down, someone commented it was much higher during war time. Junk is junk to me.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes I do care about the enviroment.And I do believe global warming is real.

But I do admit I don't do anything to try and conserve it.I suck at being eco-friendly.
My landlord doesn't care either. When we told him we bought a can for recycling he looked at us like a deer caught in headlights.
For fuck's sake!

It's Climate Change NOT Global Warming!

Jeezus . . . doesn't anyone read the memos?

Dumbshit do-goodies.

Another inconvenient truth.
And where the heck have YOU been?!

The problem we are having today is not Global Warming, but simply too fast sharing of information, i.e. Instant News, Internet.

Imagine the time our great, great ancestors had when they sat around in their stylish furs in some elegantly designed cave somewhere along the Cote d'Azur or pre Lobster Boston, suddenly saying "It's a bit chili today, is it not?!". Still all tranquil and content, because having no idea that a massive ice age is coming towards them, resulting in a slight discomfort and massive amounts of death.

Unlike today, nobody could send out warnings, had even less of an idea what the heck to warn about, and nobody from the north could tell their brothers from the south just what's coming their way, which once it did and reached them, most probably wiped them out faster than they could say "Fucking hell it's freezing!"

At least this time we will all get eradicated en masse while holding an ice cold Gin Tonic with ice cubes provided from our fridge blasting CO2 into the atmosphere, driving at full speed in our Hummers wearing nothing but a G-String and stylish shades!

I don't get memos, no one knows I'm alive.
Hey Mo, how's things in Africa? The family? Give us an update.
All is perfect old friend and some new updates should be following soon. I've been gambling and I hope it's gonna land on my number!!

We shall know soon.
(11-02-2016, 01:05 PM)Mohammed Wrote: All is perfect old friend and some new updates should be following soon. I've been gambling and I hope it's gonna land on my number!!

We shall know soon.

Well, hopefully you haven't bet your balls on anything?

Good luck and I look forward to hearing more.

It's always so nice to hear from Mo.

I wanted to bawl like a little kid when I discovered the Yemen pix gone from PB so I'm really looking forward to some from Africa.
(11-02-2016, 01:05 PM)Mohammed Wrote: All is perfect old friend and some new updates should be following soon. I've been gambling and I hope it's gonna land on my number!!

We shall know soon.

I just had deja vu reading that. I get that occasionally and don't know why, but I hope this time it means that one us are going to hit the multi-million dollar jackpot. Preferably me, but I'll be happy for you too.

We shall know soon.

I hope you hit the jackpot, Mo. Good to see you here.

Looking forward to the update, especially if it includes a pic of you beside a Hummer in a g-string and stylish shades. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Are your girls with you in your island kingdom or still in South Africa?
(11-02-2016, 04:17 PM)sally Wrote: I just had deja vu reading that. I get that occasionally and don't know why, but I hope this time it means that one us are going to hit the multi-million dollar jackpot. Preferably me, but I'll be happy for you too.

Well, if it's me, we gonna get rid of our pesky better halves and run away into the sunset towards an exotic island, spending the rest of our frivolous days in utter sin and licking braised pineapples and dodgy substances off each others bodies!

HotD, we are actually nicely set with the girls being here in Bloemfontein, which is a wonderfully scenic 130km drive away from Maseru, the entrance and capital of the Mountain Kingdom. Jade absolutely loves our new little house on the Prairie and her school. So let's see.
Little House On The Prairie.

A very underrated show.
(11-03-2016, 03:35 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Little House On The Prairie.

A very underrated show.

I hated that show and I hated The Waltons too.

I watched them sometimes because my sisters liked them; I don't know why those shows irritated me so much. I should give them another try as an adult; maybe I'd appreciate them better now.

I think Starsky and Hutch was around the same time period. I loved that show, especially Starsky with all that chest hair. 109

Soul Train was the show I never wanted to miss though. Sometimes I make my niece watch the Youtube clips and hand-dance with me when we're just hanging around on the weekends. She pretends like she doesn't like it, but I know she secretly LOVES it.
I hated LHOP as a teenager.

Wholesome, goody two shoes nonsense, is what I used to think of it.

We started reading the books to our kids a couple of years back and then have started watching it even more recently.

I know I'm prone to blubber a bit too quickly but there are many, many quality episodes and it makes you feel good.

Call me a sap. Again.
Your wish is my command: You're a sap again, MS!!

I like that you let your sweet sap seep openly, actually.

It's not one of your bad qualities at all.