Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HEY ASSHOLE!

I'm just trying to see who responds to me. 27
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Apparently I'm an asshole for shutting off the hot water for my daughters 45 min shower. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'm here on behalf of F2!
Pssh, like anybody needs me to confirm it...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(10-24-2016, 01:20 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm just trying to see who responds to me. 27

You rang? hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I'm an asshole for trying to relax after work and not listen to my crazy old angry dad rant about life's trivialities.
You're not an asshole Clang you are just a slack arse.
You are the asshole and you are the reason for all assholeness........."plop"
(10-24-2016, 08:34 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You're not an asshole Clang you are just a slack arse.

1.True but I have my rare intelligent /funny moments.
2. A slack arse with a good State job what an oxymoron I am.
3. Slack arse? Well maybe, but I did load and unload a truck full of stuff from my old house in Hoosick Falls and further overexerted myself by unpacking and setting it all up over the weekend.
4. Slack arse? Maybe but I now have a bookcase full of books.
I'm not sure but I think Aussiebitch wants to fiddle your bunghole there tinkles.
(10-24-2016, 09:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm not sure but I think Aussiebitch wants to fiddle your bunghole there tinkles.

I'd like to think she wants me to visit her land down under, but I think she'd rather smile at me and give me a vegemite sandwich.
In the gland of unlove.
(10-24-2016, 09:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: I'm not sure but I think Aussiebitch wants to fiddle your bunghole there tinkles.

Maggot that is about as accurate as Donald Trump being an excellent POTUS. What a sore loser.
(10-25-2016, 06:21 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:

Maggot that is about as accurate as Donald Trump being an excellent POTUS. What a sore loser.

What a shitty ANALysis. No Clanger steak in that Outback Steakhouse.:(
The older you get, the more you see that many people in general are just Assholes! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(10-25-2016, 09:11 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Oh what now????

Look, I speak fluent Maggot ok? Trust me, he is crapping on about some random country near Lithuania.
(10-30-2016, 06:29 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(10-25-2016, 09:11 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

Oh what now????

Look, I speak fluent Maggot ok? Trust me, he is crapping on about some random country near Lithuania.

And me I'm just having some fun with wordplay.
Hey Clang, I think we killed the thread.
Yay! My streak and legend lives on!

Are assholes born or made through time?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]