Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
HEY ASSHOLE!
(11-02-2016, 05:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Are assholes born or made through time?

Made through time, for the most part.

My wife would argue, however, that some are born assholes.

She'd reference our 3 year old nephew.
(11-02-2016, 09:31 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: She'd reference our 3 year old nephew.

A demon child, huh? Children intimidate me. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(11-02-2016, 12:32 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 09:31 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote: She'd reference our 3 year old nephew.

A demon child, huh? Children intimidate me. hah

Me too, especially when they stare off into space as they stab the sand in front of them with a plastic knife. (I saw that at the beach once) completely oblivious to the world around him.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Remember when that horrible woman who killed little Zahra called her the "dark child", but she meant it in a really demonic way and that child was the innocent, it was her that was the demon.

I think that assholes are both made we all know people who have had the best upbringing but chose selfishness and are two faced and nasty. Then there are those who are products of their environment. I have seen the worst of that fallout in mental health. They have been abused and their lives are destroyed.
Both. I have seen some evil little bastards who were guaranteed future serial killers, from perfectly normal families. The vast majority, however, learn their craft from others.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I tend to believe nature over nurture. There might be some exceptions, but I think the majority of assholes are born that way.
(11-02-2016, 06:35 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Remember when that horrible woman who killed little Zahra called her the "dark child", but she meant it in a really demonic way and that child was the innocent, it was her that was the demon.

I think that assholes are both made we all know people who have had the best upbringing but chose selfishness and are two faced and nasty. Then there are those who are products of their environment. I have seen the worst of that fallout in mental health. They have been abused and their lives are destroyed.

One that particularly haunts me is the murder of Tori Stafford. And if it haunts me to the point that I think about it often I can't imagine what it's doing to the parents. The people that did that to that little girl were born evil. It was hard wired in them from the time they sprouted in the womb.
(11-02-2016, 05:09 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Are assholes born or made through time?

Made through time and effort. Never should have made that sex doll out of cement. Took forever to chisel out the asshole. Made the breasts too big too. Thing damn near toppled on top of me.
(11-02-2016, 08:18 PM)sally Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 06:35 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Remember when that horrible woman who killed little Zahra called her the "dark child", but she meant it in a really demonic way and that child was the innocent, it was her that was the demon.

One that particularly haunts me is the murder of Tori Stafford. And if it haunts me to the point that I think about it often I can't imagine what it's doing to the parents. The people that did that to that little girl were born evil. It was hard wired in them from the time they sprouted in the womb.

But then, I really believe that evil is a choice a decision you make. Some things you can't help, what you look like, your family background, etc. But you can choose what you do with that life, for good or evil. Once you know right from wrong, isn't the ball in your court. You don't wake up one day a murderer, you gotta be on that evil path for a while, to be capable of that stuff.

Sometimes it's fun being an asshole, particularly so when someone has it comin'. Smiley_emoticons_smile
Short circuit in the wiring, momma did to many Tequila shots while pregnant.
(11-06-2016, 12:09 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Sometimes it's fun being an asshole, particularly so when someone has it comin'. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Yep. Like today. The computer me and my brother share was free(I hadn't used it since Friday) so I went on only to have my brother yell at me that I cost him a sale. Called ME an asshole and said I was going to let you use it after dinner. I was like bitch please! I don't need your permission to use the family laptop when you're not using it! I was going to be nice and let him have it until he started acting like King Asshole. Don't be an asshole to me. I'll be an asshole right back at ya.
When my brother did stuff like that I would chop him up with the chainsaw and feed him to the pigs but the next day he was always back in one piece again. He was great at jigsaw puzzles and gluing back vases that he broke and blamed on me.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
If someone is being an asshole then it is good sometimes to outasshole them, but sometimes you know, I get sick of seeing the worst of the worst of human behaviors.
(11-06-2016, 09:19 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: If someone is being an asshole then it is good sometimes to outasshole them

Hallelujah!
(11-06-2016, 09:19 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: If someone is being an asshole then it is good sometimes to outasshole them, but sometimes you know, I get sick of seeing the worst of the worst of human behaviors.

But what if they then outasshole you in retaliation? Then you got to decide if you want to deal with the asshole escalation. asscalation?
Yes Sally, I'm a bad influence.
(11-06-2016, 01:40 AM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(11-02-2016, 08:18 PM)sally Wrote:

But then, I really believe that evil is a choice a decision you make. Some things you can't help, what you look like, your family background, etc. But you can choose what you do with that life, for good or evil. Once you know right from wrong, isn't the ball in your court. You don't wake up one day a murderer, you gotta be on that evil path for a while, to be capable of that stuff.

I believe, of course, that we are all products of our environment, but the core of who we are or become, is genetic IMO......I think some future killers are made at the time of conception and sometimes environment adds to it, but even is a peaceful environment, they still become killers......In most families who "breed" killers of all types, there are usually siblings who are not killers so we can discount environment in those cases....right? I have always felt that genetics plays a far greater role than most of us realize......especially given that mental disorders, i.e, anti-social personality, etc....are usually decided at conception.....taking anti-psychotic meds doesn't seem to work to prevent killing others, but i think a lot of people who should be taking these meds aren't so how do we really know because our treatment of the mentally ill is flawed......

Look at newborn nurseries....some babies cry all the time, some are calm, peaceful and sleep throughout the chaos......does this predict personality? At a very early age children who are destined to become killers, start abusing animals.....and displaying other anti-social traits.....human behavior is fascinating.....