Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
How mank of the....
Performer? I'll give you performer my child was bullied by 3 older high school guys yesterday. They called her unibrow said she had a moustache and tried to throw her stuff out the window. Then this morning I got on the bus! I told the driver if it's not sorted out i will get my lawyer's onto it. And announced loudly to the rest of the bus nobody better bully her. I rang the elitist snobby school that did it. Also rang bus company and own school. Dont fuck with me or my tribe or i will go apeshit. And to top it off i will go to the local press and i am very good at that shit.

Reputation is everything for these elitist cunts.
Well, picturing you going apeshit with your pugs beside you, barking along in solidarity, is kinda amusing. And, I don't blame you for aggressively protecting your family. But, who exactly are the 'elitist cunts' - everyone? The bus driver? The bus company? The bullies on the bus? The teachers and staff at the bullies' school and your daughter's school?

Anyway, I'm sorry your girl was bullied like that, aussie. That shit sucks. I hope it stops without you having to resort to sicking the press on the elitist cunts.

P.s. If you do call a press conference, break out the tweezers and upper lip wax first. Otherwise, some elitist cunts are bound to make snide comments about your facial hair too. You could end up spending years and thousands of dollars in a vicious cycle of insult-trading just trying to stop people from being shallow assholes.
(10-25-2016, 08:00 PM)Maggot Wrote: Are nuns naked under those robes?

I don't think so. But, it's probably drafty under there, being that their underwear is holy and all.

Every single time I see the word elitist I think of Mock being called that because some didn't fit in here. Hmmph, slam my baby by calling her elitist. Dramaqueen
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-26-2016, 03:50 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Performer? I'll give you performer my child was bullied by 3 older high school guys yesterday. They called her unibrow said she had a moustache and tried to throw her stuff out the window. Then this morning I got on the bus! I told the driver if it's not sorted out i will get my lawyer's onto it. And announced loudly to the rest of the bus nobody better bully her. I rang the elitist snobby school that did it. Also rang bus company and own school. Dont fuck with me or my tribe or i will go apeshit. And to top it off i will go to the local press and i am very good at that shit.

I buy the home wax kit for my brows and lip, it's easy and it works good. If you're not used to doing eyebrows, however, then I suggest you take her to a beauty salon. She'll really get made fun of if you take her whole eyebrow off.
(10-26-2016, 03:50 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Performer? I'll give you performer my child was bullied by 3 older high school guys yesterday. They called her unibrow said she had a moustache and tried to throw her stuff out the window. Then this morning I got on the bus! I told the driver if it's not sorted out i will get my lawyer's onto it. And announced loudly to the rest of the bus nobody better bully her. I rang the elitist snobby school that did it. Also rang bus company and own school. Dont fuck with me or my tribe or i will go apeshit. And to top it off i will go to the local press and i am very good at that shit.

So you threaten the bus driver with getting a Lawyer, you threaten the kids not to pick on your daughter and you think that helped her how? Now the whole fucking bus is going to pick on her for her crazy mother calling her out. Now you're both the laughing stock of the whole school. Great job crazy lady!
Aussie wears her crazy on her sleeve.

Admirable.
(10-26-2016, 06:07 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

So you threaten the bus driver with getting a Lawyer, you threaten the kids not to pick on your daughter and you think that helped her how? Now the whole fucking bus is going to pick on her for her crazy mother calling her out. Now you're both the laughing stock of the whole school. Great job crazy lady!

Beat me to it. I was going to say the same thing.

Who are you to judge me? You assaulted your children as a form of discipline. I said "yeh, because if it is not sorted out I will have to get my lawyers onto it". Believe me, my lawyers are pitbulls (Duch can vouch for that). Anyway, my little one is safe now, happy and not a soul is bothering her. If having the likes of you thinking that I am crazy, I will wear that tshirt proudly and on the back it will say, don't fuck with me. For the record, my hoodie said in sparkly letters "HOLLYWOOD".

Back to living in happytown.
(10-26-2016, 09:45 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

You couldn't afford a lawyer. They don't do pro-bono for that kind of shit.
(10-27-2016, 05:49 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: For the record, my hoodie said in sparkly letters "HOLLYWOOD".

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
For the record, 3 older boys bullying a little girl threatening to throw her belongings out the window, telling her she has a uni brow and a moustache is not kosher for me. So yes, I will melt down into a psychotic rant. My child is a quiet, artistic, good hearted individual who would help those in need. She is highly sensitive and last year at school when 3 girls bullied her "quick lets run away from her", their rejection made her vomit and devastated her. She has had been so kind to these girls with sleep overs and taking them out. Her friends this year, are beautiful girls.

These boys were from another rougher school, my daughter goes to a private school.
(10-27-2016, 05:58 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: For the record, 3 older boys bullying a little girl threatening to throw her belongings out the window, telling her she has a uni brow and a moustache is not kosher for me. So yes, I will melt down into a psychotic rant. My child is a quiet, artistic, good hearted individual who would help those in need. She is highly sensitive and last year at school when 3 girls bullied her "quick lets run away from her", their rejection made her vomit and devastated her. She has had been so kind to these girls with sleep overs and taking them out. Her friends this year, are beautiful girls.

These boys were from another rougher school, my daughter goes to a private school.

Whatever, crazy lady. You're threatening legal action over a unibrow, moustache and a backpack.
Only crazy people do that.
(10-27-2016, 05:51 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(10-26-2016, 09:45 PM)Clang McFly Wrote:

You couldn't afford a lawyer. They don't do pro-bono for that kind of shit.

Hired a lawyer for Conegate. Couple hundred bucks. Affforded it just fine. I work for the State. No more foodstamps for this fat fuck.
On the plus side . . . it's a short bus.

Fewer kids.

It's not like she's attacked, globally, like Trump.

Or by her two followers on Twitter.
(10-27-2016, 06:41 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 05:58 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: For the record, 3 older boys bullying a little girl threatening to throw her belongings out the window, telling her she has a uni brow and a moustache is not kosher for me. So yes, I will melt down into a psychotic rant. My child is a quiet, artistic, good hearted individual who would help those in need. She is highly sensitive and last year at school when 3 girls bullied her "quick lets run away from her", their rejection made her vomit and devastated her. She has had been so kind to these girls with sleep overs and taking them out. Her friends this year, are beautiful girls.

Whatever, crazy lady. You're threatening legal action over a unibrow, moustache and a backpack.

This school used to have their own private bus now she has to share it with people like you who speak that rough language and think it's normal.
Isn't there some kind of pen zapper that removes the dreaded "unibrow" ? Shape them thangs girl!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-27-2016, 05:58 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: She is highly sensitive and last year at school when 3 girls bullied her "quick lets run away from her", their rejection made her vomit and devastated her. She has had been so kind to these girls with sleep overs and taking them out. Her friends this year, are beautiful girls.

Your daughter sounds like you, always thinking someone is her friend. You'd do good to teach her that it's fine to be friendly with people, but don't count on anyone being your friend. You don't have any fucking friends. People will come and go out of your life and if you have a friendship with someone that lasts a lifetime then great, if not who cares.
Sometimes I tell my kids to grab the eyeball and stick it in your mouth...............sometimes I get yelled at.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-28-2016, 07:56 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(10-27-2016, 06:41 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:

This school used to have their own private bus now she has to share it with people like you who speak that rough language and think it's normal.
Yeah well her mother is the bearded lady so?...