Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Where is SIXFOOTERsez?
So, an update should anyone out there be wondering how I am fairing.
Monday before turkey day I get a call and they tel me my last day on this contract would be 12/2...damn....But, they have a slot in house with our client they want to roll me into...Cool.
I was to get a call for an interview tue or wed...ok
Tuesday my recruiter calls, Hey, Good News, we just got a new order and want to get you in, can you interview Wed at 3?...Um, No I am flying to Texas at 7am Wed, no problem,, they can wait until I get back...Ok, Cool, this is deal #2
Wed am I get another call from recruiter, bad news, they hired someone else....fuck
No one ever calls about the other interview either....fuck
Wed late afternoon I get a message from the guy I was supposed to interview with, apparently I missed it....well Damn. I give him e curtesy call and tell him I was told it was cancelled. He agreed that it probably was and he neglected to remove from his calendar.
We talk a bit and turns out he worked at Ericsson while I was there in Dallas and we know a Lot of the same folks, Hmmm....
So we agree I will come in and talk this Thursday and we talk for an hour or so.
Before I get home I get a call from the recruiter, they didn't know we had talked. The guy called them and said Fuck the other guy, they want me in there!
Outstanding! Offer later comes in, WAY better than I expected, 30% more than I am making on this BS job I have been working last few months, I get OT at 1 1/2! I have not had that in over 20 years, Benefits!
I start next Monday

Oh and i got laid last night
Life is getting better
(12-05-2016, 10:25 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: So, an update should anyone out there be wondering how I am fairing.
Monday before turkey day I get a call and they tel me my last day on this contract would be 12/2...damn....But, they have a slot in house with our client they want to roll me into...Cool.
I was to get a call for an interview tue or wed...ok
Tuesday my recruiter calls, Hey, Good News, we just got a new order and want to get you in, can you interview Wed at 3?...Um, No I am flying to Texas at 7am Wed, no problem,, they can wait until I get back...Ok, Cool, this is deal #2
Wed am I get another call from recruiter, bad news, they hired someone else....fuck
No one ever calls about the other interview either....fuck
Wed late afternoon I get a message from the guy I was supposed to interview with, apparently I missed it....well Damn. I give him e curtesy call and tell him I was told it was cancelled. He agreed that it probably was and he neglected to remove from his calendar.
We talk a bit and turns out he worked at Ericsson while I was there in Dallas and we know a Lot of the same folks, Hmmm....
So we agree I will come in and talk this Thursday and we talk for an hour or so.
Before I get home I get a call from the recruiter, they didn't know we had talked. The guy called them and said Fuck the other guy, they want me in there!
Outstanding! Offer later comes in, WAY better than I expected, 30% more than I am making on this BS job I have been working last few months, I get OT at 1 1/2! I have not had that in over 20 years, Benefits!
I start next Monday

Oh and i got laid last night
Life is getting better
My man. I knew you'd bounce back. Congrats Six.
(12-05-2016, 10:25 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Life is getting better

Sure sounds like it! That's really great to hear, Six.
Glad things are working out for you Six. Good going.

(I would have thought you might have started with, "you got laid"!hah)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-05-2016, 10:25 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: Oh and i got laid last night

Smiley_emoticons_smile Good job, buddy!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
What the fuck is .... frog hunting?!

He hates the French.
Well who doesn't?
Did the ex put out or did you find some new pussy??

Just wondering. Either way, well done.

Sorry about all that. The GF is probably going through some fucked up mid-life crisis--karma will come around and bite her in the ass (actually, it already has with the new/better job and all that).

If my husband and I split, I'd be all over (cautiously) the dating websites. There are a lot of freaks out there but there are also a lot of sincere people who just aren't interested (or feel too old--raises hand) to go to bars or nightclubs or raves or all the other places where young people meet each other. Make first meetings a cup of coffee or something...so you can run if they're 200lbs and their photo makes them look 120.

Good luck. Congrats on the job!
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-06-2016, 01:53 PM)Mohammed Wrote: What the fuck is .... frog hunting?!

How do you think Frog Legs appear on menus of the finest establishments?
Someone has to gig them.
I used a clamp gig, it doesn't harm them, that part comes later.
So you go out at night with a headlight (hands free operation) walk around the bank of a lake or cow pond and when you spot their shining eyes you stick them with the gig.
(12-06-2016, 02:37 PM)username Wrote: Did the ex put out or did you find some new pussy??

Just wondering. Either way, well done.

Sorry about all that. The GF is probably going through some fucked up mid-life crisis--karma will come around and bite her in the ass (actually, it already has with the new/better job and all that).

If my husband and I split, I'd be all over (cautiously) the dating websites. There are a lot of freaks out there but there are also a lot of sincere people who just aren't interested (or feel too old--raises hand) to go to bars or nightclubs or raves or all the other places where young people meet each other. Make first meetings a cup of coffee or something...so you can run if they're 200lbs and their photo makes them look 120.

Good luck. Congrats on the job!
Was her house so she put me out I guess I would have to say. I don't wish her any ill will, but it was a fucked up thing to do
First new pussy for me after 13 years was sunday night.
Dating sites are weird, I got on a couple of them but wading through the weirdos and the bots is not encouraging.
(12-06-2016, 02:37 PM)username Wrote: If my husband and I split, I'd be all over (cautiously) the dating websites.

Jesus you old man hungry whore dog, you'd think you would want to take a rest from it. If my husband and I split the last thing I'd want to do is go out of my way to find another old asshole to spend what's little of my life with. And we are old so it's not like you're going to find some young guy who you want to lick up and down. It's going to be some old guy that farts and burps and stinks just like the one you're with now.
So this is some of the other stuff I have been into..
This is from my school tournament in October, Thats me facing the camera, I won 3rd in Sparring and Forms
Nice going Six, well done!
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

(12-07-2016, 04:22 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: So this is some of the other stuff I have been into..
This is from my school tournament in October, Thats me facing the camera, I won 3rd in Sparring and Forms

That's fantastic! How much fun is that, huh.

Put yur dukes up and let me dance around and try to kick you. Hahaha. I was cracking myself up thinking that. You'd knock me into next week.
(12-06-2016, 10:41 PM)sally Wrote:
(12-06-2016, 02:37 PM)username Wrote: If my husband and I split, I'd be all over (cautiously) the dating websites.

Jesus you old man hungry whore dog, you'd think you would want to take a rest from it. If my husband and I split the last thing I'd want to do is go out of my way to find another old asshole to spend what's little of my life with. And we are old so it's not like you're going to find some young guy who you want to lick up and down. It's going to be some old guy that farts and burps and stinks just like the one you're with now.

You've got a good point there. I wouldn't be in any rush to date or get in to a relationship. I might never get in to a committed relationship again (at least not marriage). Thinking about it right now, the only reason I would get married is I seriously fall in love with someone (doubtful) or just to have somebody around to help change my diaper (but that's what assisted living is for). Ur right that most men DON'T age well. I rarely see a guy I think is over 45 or so who's good looking. But it does happen. I was at a skate shop with my son over the weekend and this guy was there with his daughter...yum. He didn't have a lot of hair but his face/smile were so handsome, it didn't matter. I can't imagine "new" sex but I used to live for it. Fall in lust, get bored, dump, fall in lust again, repeat, repeat...at last count I was near 100 but my memory is shot now. I could probably only come up with 15-20 names. I don't know if that would come back again or not.
Commando Cunt Queen
I never knew there's so much effort going into providing frog legs for the menu. In China they just open a very large bin, take out one of those little guys and hack his legs off. Eh voila, add some garlic and cream, and you're good to go.

You are like the Abalone or Scallop diver of Frogs, awesome!

They must cost a fortune around your area!!

I hate the thought of anything dying in order to feed me. It's revolting.
I'm dying to feed you. (shrugs)
Really? I see anything living and I see it roasting. Glazing it over an open fire with some scrumptiously delightful substance. I go diving, I see fish fillets. Wonderfully poached or pan fried. I see birds flying, I automatically add port wine and figs to their little delicate breasts. Driving here in South Africa is seriously challenging, because I see so much food. Yummy food! Just standing or flopping around.

Now it's time for beer so. Fuck yeah. This took an awful lot of focus and concentration!! To type this. Just so you all know!!