Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Where is SIXFOOTERsez?
I like Six and hope he and his woman are doing okay.

I hope he finds his way home before we're forced to plaster his face on milk cartons.

Or, we could put Aussie on his trail? She owns that stalker shit like a boss.
I like F.U. alright and miss him too, but he's a lost cause.

I honestly think Duchess' mocking his support of 'The Big D' (Trump) got his ire up and caused him to run off AGAIN.

Anyway, I hope that's all that's keeping him away and that he and his women are doing okay too.
Thought he was having some medical issues like his back?
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
(10-25-2016, 11:36 PM)Donovan Wrote: Thought he was having some medical issues like his back?

Last I recall, Six posted that his back had recovered pretty well, he'd lost a bunch of weight, and he was getting back into the swing (with a few restrictions).
Yeah Six, drop in here when you get a chance why don'tcha?
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

OK, Ok, OK...I am still alive.
Last month or so has sucked a big one.
GF decided after 13 years that we should part ways and I still really do not understand why
So been moving, anyone need a really nice dining room set?
We had some weather here including the hurricane, not much damage right here but some.
One of my younger brothers died a week or so ago, just went to sleep and never woke up, COPD from too many years of smoking is my guess.
Then my laptop died, just got it back alive yesterday, so now have several days of work to catch up on.

On the good side, I competed in my first Nationals Taekwando tournament last weekend and won 3rd in sparring and Forms, so 3 wins in 4 tournaments. Got my brown belt somewhere in the middle of all that.

So thats where I am, single again in south Florida (fuck). Got some good friends though, everyone tells me it will get better. I am so far out of practice dating, where to start? Do guys still buy flowers, open doors, hold chairs, pay for dinner?
(10-26-2016, 03:07 PM)SIXFOOTERsez Wrote: OK, Ok, OK...I am still alive.
GF decided after 13 years that we should part ways and I still really do not understand why
We had some weather here including the hurricane, not much damage right here but some.
One of my younger brothers died a week or so ago, just went to sleep and never woke up, COPD from too many years of smoking is my guess.
Then my laptop died, just got it back alive yesterday, so now have several days of work to catch up on.

On the good side, I competed in my first Nationals Taekwando tournament last weekend and won 3rd in sparring and Forms, so 3 wins in 4 tournaments. Got my brown belt somewhere in the middle of all that.

So thats where I am, single again in south Florida (fuck). Got some good friends though, everyone tells me it will get better. I am so far out of practice dating, where to start? Do guys still buy flowers, open doors, hold chairs, pay for dinner?

Oh wow! That's a lot!

I'm so sorry to read about your brother, Six. That sucks :(

Thirteen years is a long time to just chuck it for no reason. You must have been shocked! And hurt too. I'm sorry, honey.

Congrats on the wins, that's quite an accomplishment!

Being a gentleman never goes out of style. Buy the flowers, open the doors and hold the chairs. Whoever asks for the date, pays for the date.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It's good to see you, Six.

I am so very sorry about your brother. The last half of this year has been incredibly difficult for my family as well. I wish I could buy you a drink and commiserate.

I'm surprised to hear about the break-up. From your posts over the years, it was clear how much you respected and cared for her. I don't worry about you finding romance again when you're ready, but it's gotta suck being taken by surprise like that at an already difficult time. I'm glad you've got good friends around you.

It's good to hear that you're doing well physically and keeping busy though. And, in a couple of months, we can kiss 2016 goodbye and hopefully 2017 will bring a lot of positive change. Hang in there. 72
Thanks Ladies
Sorry for the loss of your brother, Six.

Sorry for your loss bruthah. And yeah, just be yourself. Things haven't changed that much.

Sorry about your brother Six, sincere condolences.

Glad you're OK, and doing well! Brown Belt, Well done!

Also sorry to hear of the split up, that sucks! You'll be alright, it will just take some time to heal. Keep your spirits up, time heals all wounds.
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

Aw Six, I'm so sorry about your brother. And your GF. She could at least tell you why. Don't rush into dating. Take some time to chill. And yes, being a gentlemen never goes out of style.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(10-27-2016, 04:07 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Aw Six, I'm so sorry about your brother. And your GF. She could at least tell you why. Don't rush into dating. Take some time to chill. And yes, being a gentlemen never goes out of style.

Don't be a Clang. Date more than two girls in 20 years. And have sex.
Were you close to him? I call a couple of my brothers for months sometimes, send Christmas cards, call on their birthdays, loan stupid sums of money, they never call me though..............fuckers, I'm gonna fly out some day and kick their asses. But sorry for your loss. And hope you get a chance to fix everything in your house now.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Yea we were pretty tight, we talked almost every weekend. He was a good guy, one of those lost gentle souls. Never married, not even sure he ever even got laid. He was always one of my fan boys. I taught him hunting and fishing and frog hunting and fire building.

The GF gave me some bullshit about not respecting her, WTF?I treated her like a queen. 13 years I did what I thought I was supposed to be doing.
Well hell, so this weekend I'll make the last run and it will be done.

Coming to realize I really miss the contact
Life can be rough when the rug gets pulled out from under you. Sorry about your woman and your brother, double whammy like that is enough to put anybody on their heels.
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
Six, I feel bad for you if you treated her like a queen. There must be more to it than that.

Stay single for awhile and focus on you.

My sister abandoned her kids because she was (and is) thirsty for dick.

She has never managed to stay single since leaving her POS ex.
Oh and I'm sorry for your loss SixFooter.