Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
MOCK WOMEN, WHAT'S YOUR
degree of Crazy?

Are you a Glenn Close stalker-type?

Are you a control nut like Angelina Jolie?

This is your place to be honest and come clean.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I'll think about it and get back to you after I finish boiling my ex-lover's pet bunny and cleaning my blood-vial necklace, MS.
(10-26-2016, 04:44 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I'll think about it and get back to you after I finish boiling my ex-lover's pet bunny and cleaning my blood-vile necklace, MS.

Remember, there is no shame and there will be very little name calling.

This is a safe haven.
(10-26-2016, 04:17 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: degree of Crazy?

Are you a Glenn Close stalker-type?

Are you a control nut like Angelina Jolie?

This is your place to be honest and come clean.

My degree of crazy is low, nonexistent even, I'm pretty laid back and quiet. I don't have temper tantrums, if anything I get quiet. The madder I get, the quieter I get. I'm not vindictive, I view that as loss of control and I'd see that as a fault. I have lots of flaws but that's not one of them. I'm a bit of a control freak but only in regards to myself and my life, I'm not the type to be up in anyone's life/business in an effort to control that. I have a full plate, I'm not looking for more.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Being vindictive obviously applies to men and women.

IMO, a very bad trait. I feel like my mother has it.

I'm compulsive and impatient, though I believe I've improved in both areas through the years.
Like Duchess I'm easy going, quiet and don't thrive on drama. If my husband extremely pisses me off though which has only been a few times in 24 years, I can be so cold it will turn him to ice and drive him to the brink of insanity.
I'm 50 shades of crazy. And I'll fuck you up if you piss me off.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(10-27-2016, 03:52 PM)ramseycat Wrote: I'm 50 shades of crazy. And I'll fuck you up if you piss me off.

You and what army?
I am like Annabelle Gish from "Say Anything" with her guitar in the loungeroom at the party with her friends sitting around listening to her and she sings "Joe lied, Joe lied"....just then Joe walks in, she bravely incorporates this into the song and stands and points to him "DON'T YOU EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!".
Somewhere between Mother Theresa and Lorena Bobbitt.