Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Happy Halloween Bitch Flakes . . .
Well I'm half way ready for Halloween. 

I put out my Scarecrow on the side of the lawn, and lighted Pumpkin in the front window! hah

Now all I have to do is get the Candy! (That I like as well)
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

might be the first time since 1998 I don't pass out candy, not feelin it.
Guess Megyn Kelly won't be passing out candy this Halloween! hah

I'm going to put a big statue of Trump on my sidewalk for Halloween.
Just kidding.
Instead of candy I am going to hand out stickers to the kids and tell them to make sure they tell their parents to vote.
Even better-
I will give them more candy if they can convince their parents to not vote republican.
Soooo kidding.
I have ruined Halloween.
I'm going to hand out condemns and snickers bars.
I am so banned from Halloween this year.

I think the best thing at Haloween would be if everyone in the neighborhood with a dog would visit my door and I could hand out dog treats instead and get to pet their dog for at least 5 minutes. Why doesn't that happen?

I am so wierd, please somebody shut off my privileges from posting for the rest of the night.

Up Up in  the Sky, it's a bird, it's a plane, Who's that Shrieking HAPPY HALLOWEEN! hah

[Image: 7iJTtom.jpg]

Halloween Candy Power Ranking -

[Image: Dq2O6N-WwAEG_R3.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
It was buy a bag get a bag free so I bought almond joy and twix and got kit kat and snickers for free. My son complained and said what kind of asshole doesn't buy Reese's peanut butter cups. Just like Trump, nothing I do is right. Plus I hate peanut butter, get your own fuckind reese's cups.
I will push a pregnant lady down an escalator on top of a 90 yr old lady pushing a wheelchair with her Vet husband in it for an Almond Joy. Which by the way is not on that list for some perverted reason.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-31-2018, 03:22 PM)sally Wrote: It was buy a bag get a bag free so I bought almond joy and twix and got kit kat and snickers for free. My son complained and said what kind of asshole doesn't buy Reese's peanut butter cups. Just like Trump, nothing I do is right. Plus I hate peanut butter, get your own fuckind reese's cups.
no reeses peanut butter cups? You monster! Thats child abuse. I'm dialing CPS after I post this.
I'll take #4, #5, #7, #12, & #15, please & Thanks! 44

Surprised M&M’s aren’t higher (both).

Love Reese’s, but didn’t think too 10 would be dominated by them.
(10-31-2018, 04:38 PM)Maggot Wrote: I will push a pregnant lady down an escalator on top of a 90 yr old lady pushing a wheelchair with her Vet husband in it for an Almond Joy. Which by the way is not on that list for some perverted reason.

Those are my favorite too,I don't understand how it didn't make the list other than the world is full of morons.
Coconut can suck salty nuts
Having me some left over # 7's hah

(10-31-2018, 09:11 PM)sally Wrote: Those are my favorite too

Me three.

I have a big ass bag of candy. I buy it every year because I think this will be the year kids come up my driveway. They never do  :(
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]